Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • Comment


    • planetmars wrote: View Post

      Well I guess it's time to start to look at my squad for next year. Should I draft best player available or positional need. Time to go to work!
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

      Comment


      • Any word from Miek? Did we truly lose the Imperials?

        Comment


        • Happy Draft Lottery Day! Even though it means nothing to me... still nice to have something real that has implications on our league, finally.
          The Double Champ is here!
          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

          Comment


          • Here are the odds:
            https://www.nba.com/nba-draft-lottery-explainer

            Skywalker (Golden State) - 14.00%
            Miek (Cleveland) - 14.00%
            jbml (Minnesota) - 14.00%
            Planet Mars (Atlanta) - 12.50%
            Planet Mars (Detroit) - 10.50%
            WJF (New York) - 9.00%
            Skywalker (Chicago)* - 7.50%
            Coach (Charlotte) - 6.00%
            Coach (Washington) - 4.50%
            jbml (Phoenix)** - 3.00%
            DanH (San Antonio) - 2.00%
            Miek (Sacramento)*** - 1.30%
            jbml (New Orleans) - 1.20%
            Skywalker (Memphis) - 0.50%



            *Skywalker (via Joey) - If Joey ends up in top 5, he gets to keep the 2020 pick, if he's outside the top 5, it belongs to skywalker
            ** jbml (via Realizer) - JBML has the power to 'swap' picks with Skywalker post lottery sans skywalkers own pick.
            ***Miek (via Skywalker (via 007)) - Miek can choose between the picks of 007, Mack's, or Axel. 007's 'should' be the best, but Mack's pick will be in the lottery as well.



            Comment


            • So what's the story on the Imperials?

              Comment


              • Apollo wrote: View Post
                So what's the story on the Imperials?
                It appears he's another victim of the social media machine/disease.

                Pity. I hope he recovers.
                RR OG

                Comment


                • Whooping your asses would help my mood but that's just me.

                  Comment


                  • Apollo wrote: View Post
                    So what's the story on the Imperials?
                    No word. Will likely have to find a replacement before next season.

                    Comment


                    • Joey wrote: View Post

                      No word. Will likely have to find a replacement before next season.
                      There should be some sort of competition for our amusement to decide who gets the opening.

                      Comment


                      • There's an opening in the RR NFL Fantasy Keeper League to participate in season 11.

                        DM me if you're interested. Thx.

                        RR OG

                        Comment


                        • planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Here are the odds:
                          https://www.nba.com/nba-draft-lottery-explainer

                          Skywalker (Golden State) - 14.00%
                          Miek (Cleveland) - 14.00%
                          jbml (Minnesota) - 14.00%
                          Planet Mars (Atlanta) - 12.50%
                          Planet Mars (Detroit) - 10.50%
                          WJF (New York) - 9.00%
                          Skywalker (Chicago)* - 7.50%
                          Coach (Charlotte) - 6.00%
                          Coach (Washington) - 4.50%
                          jbml (Phoenix)** - 3.00%
                          DanH (San Antonio) - 2.00%
                          Miek (Sacramento)*** - 1.30%
                          jbml (New Orleans) - 1.20%
                          Skywalker (Memphis) - 0.50%



                          *Skywalker (via Joey) - If Joey ends up in top 5, he gets to keep the 2020 pick, if he's outside the top 5, it belongs to skywalker
                          ** jbml (via Realizer) - JBML has the power to 'swap' picks with Skywalker post lottery sans skywalkers own pick.
                          ***Miek (via Skywalker (via 007)) - Miek can choose between the picks of 007, Mack's, or Axel. 007's 'should' be the best, but Mack's pick will be in the lottery as well.


                          1. JBML (Minnesota)
                          2. Skywalker (Golden State)
                          3. Coach (Charlotte)
                          4. Joey (Chicago - This pick goes to Joey, and Joey's 2021 pick is now unconditional and owned by Skywalker)
                          5. Miek (Cleveland)
                          6. Planet Mars (Atlanta)
                          7. Planet Mars (Detroit)
                          8. WJF (New York)
                          9. Coach (Washington)
                          10. JBML (Phoenix)
                          11. DanH (San Antonio)
                          12. Miek (Sacramento)
                          13. JBML (New Orleans)
                          14. Skywalker (Boston from Memphis)

                          I just updated the Draft order post lottery. Joey snuck into the top 5 to keep his pick. I mostly paid attention to the transactions I was a part of. If there are any other changes that have to be made to pick ownership, feel free to edit.

                          Comment


                          • That lottery sucked. Moved down from 4&5 to 6&7.

                            Comment


                            • skywalker wrote: View Post

                              1. JBML (Minnesota)
                              2. Skywalker (Golden State)
                              3. Coach (Charlotte)
                              4. Joey (Chicago - This pick goes to Joey, and Joey's 2021 pick is now unconditional and owned by Skywalker)
                              5. Miek (Cleveland)
                              6. Planet Mars (Atlanta)
                              7. Planet Mars (Detroit)
                              8. WJF (New York)
                              9. Coach (Washington)
                              10. JBML (Phoenix)
                              11. DanH (San Antonio)
                              12. Miek (Sacramento)
                              13. JBML (New Orleans)
                              14. Skywalker (Boston from Memphis)

                              I just updated the Draft order post lottery. Joey snuck into the top 5 to keep his pick. I mostly paid attention to the transactions I was a part of. If there are any other changes that have to be made to pick ownership, feel free to edit.
                              What did Skywalker get in that deal? Joey must be thrilled.

                              Comment


                              • I dropped from 6 to 8, lucky for me I am in far better shape than the Knicks. Time to get scouting!
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X