No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonathan Isaac, torn ACL but prospects on a full recovery look promising.

22 years old and his average rank on the last season was 14th overall in the league. The reason I'm shopping him is obvious but if you're a team not in the mix to contend right then now maybe you'd be interested in rolling the dice on where he's at in a year? Not looking to cap dump (he's an expiring with DPE) and I'll hang on to him see this one through rather than cut bait like that. Just thought I'd toss it out there to anyone thinking big picture.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

What did Skywalker get in that deal? Joey must be thrilled.
      This draft sucks. I'd have preferred to skip this draft and keep my pick next year. But ya .. a little bit of lottery luck is a nice change.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

This draft sucks. I'd have preferred to skip this draft and keep my pick next year. But ya .. a little bit of lottery luck is a nice change.
        And my interesting in trading for that pick now? Gone.

Comment

And my interesting in trading for that pick now? Gone.

Comment

What did Skywalker get in that deal?
            I got the #1 player in Fantasy 2-years running, so I don't even remember what he got.

Comment

I got the #1 player in Fantasy 2-years running, so I don't even remember what he got.

You got Hardin and the #4 pick in that deal?

Comment

You got Hardin and the #4 pick in that deal?
                Well technically I just got to keep my own pick this year. I gave up two picks and Middleton... and Bagley, but pretty sure he's only played like 4 or 5 games since I traded him. Lol

Unfortunately, one of those picks I traded away became Ja Morant, but had I not made the trade, then I wouldn't have been in the draft position I was in anyway, so hard to be too mad at it.

Comment

• Ah, ok. Well that's a trade that helped both teams then. That's the best kind of trade.

Comment

Well technically I just got to keep my own pick this year. I gave up two picks and Middleton... and Bagley, but pretty sure he's only played like 4 or 5 games since I traded him. Lol

Unfortunately, one of those picks I traded away became Ja Morant, but had I not made the trade, then I wouldn't have been in the draft position I was in anyway, so hard to be too mad at it.
                    Middleton was a key piece of getting Bam, so I look at it like I got Bagley, Bam, Ja, and whoever I get with Joeys 2021 pick!

Harden is by far the best player, but I’m pleased with overall return, especially if Bagley actually plays hahha

Comment

• #1 up for grabs

Comment

• how is this years draft BTW. on the outside looking in
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Is Miekenstein staying?
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                            Is Miekenstein staying?
                            Miekenstien Hey dude, many of us in the league hope you come back and join us next season. Hope all’s good.
                            RR OG

Comment

• If theres a chance to get into this league id be intrested.
                              I heard that their is a team that needs a new owner
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                                Is Miekenstein staying?
                                Doesn't look like it. But looks like we got a bite from berta!

Berta, I'll send a PM in a little bit.

In the meantime, we need to discuss the Draft ... NBA Draft is on November 18th. We should try to schedule something soon. And set the rest of the dates for contracts and everything else.

Step 1. Establish Dynasty Rookie Draft date

Step 2. Set date for Re-signs and Rookie Contracts

Step 3. Then set dates for Free Agent Auction (usually closer to start of next season)

Accepting suggestions from the group. Don't think there will be any summer league or anything, so I think we're drafting blind this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X