X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Mike, James, Russ and yeah, I too, tend to agree that Hardy is special. I mean maybe the G-League Finals MVP at age 20 or his current per 36 of 15PPG, 13REB, 1 STL & 2 BLK at age 21 is skewing the matter? Perhaps its his remarkably above average production mark of 20.0 PER? Who knows these things? The key thing is we all agree that potential is pretty high. Capela wasn't having these sorts of games at 21, that's for sure...

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

But Harty is a machine.

Regular 21 year old, 7'0", 250lbs pure talents don't post these kinds of numbers.
    He's a special 21 year old, 7'0", 250lbs pure talent. D'Antoni, Harden, Westbrook and the Creeds all agree.
    If YOU say so

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post

You are the king of picking up WW scrubs and pawning them off on people after they have a couple good games before fading into oblivion. I wonder if those owners/gm's are aware of his stats with Capela vs without Capela.
    But Harty is a machine.

Regular 21 year old, 7'0", 250lbs pure talents don't post these kinds of numbers.
    He's a special 21 year old, 7'0", 250lbs pure talent. D'Antoni, Harden, Westbrook and the Creeds all agree.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

Got some trade offers already for Hartenstien. He's a total stud, I get it.
    You are the king of picking up WW scrubs and pawning them off on people after they have a couple good games before fading into oblivion. I wonder if those owners/gm's are aware of his stats with Capela vs without Capela.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    About 6 weeks til the trade deadline. I wonder if/when we'll start to see some action?
    Got some trade offers already for Hartenstien. He's a total stud, I get it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X