Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joey wrote: View Post
    Not sure we've ever had this before (maybe once with tucas ?) Pulled it. But we may need to implement some sort of rule here going forward, where once you hit that "Approve Trade" button, it's a done deal.
    My situation was a bit different. I wanted to assign different years to a free agent that I received from Ballswin, the league determined it’d be okay, Ballswin thought if I were to do that then he should ask for more. Then it got cancelled.

    but generally I agree that it should be on each person to know who they’re trading for and the accept button should be pretty binding

    Comment


    • Apollo wrote: View Post
      Actually, you know what? I'll be a good sport. If WJF says it was a mistake then I'll agree to cancel it. Major letdown but it's the right thing to do.
      I appreciate this. I was more than willing to suffer my mistake, but am glad I don't have too. I owe you one!
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

      Comment


      • WJF wrote: View Post

        I appreciate this. I was more than willing to suffer my mistake, but am glad I don't have too. I owe you one!
        You're welcome.

        Comment


        • And so heading into this evening I'm up 5-4 on the former Champ. I'm beating him narrowly in FG% and I'm within range to take 3pt. To go after 3pt I'm likely to lose FG%. To not go after 3pt I'm not guaranteed to win FG% and I'll have to sit a bunch of dudes. I think I'm just going to go for it with all my remaining guys and hope they can score at least nine more three pointers than Koncept tonight. Doncic, Porzingis, Bogandovic and Shamet all in play, it's possible.

          Comment


          • that's a lot of gunners. should be a fun finish to the week.
            in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • Doncic is a killer. Apollo’s team is near-perfect. Kudos. (Fuck you)
              RR OG

              Comment


              • Tough to win with 5 guys on the bench ... Not the start I was hoping for, but I think planetmars is going to pull this one off and go 2-0 to start the season!

                And Barrett and Sabonis are both looking like studs.

                Comment


                • Joey wrote: View Post
                  Tough to win with 5 guys on the bench ... Not the start I was hoping for, but I think planetmars is going to pull this one off and go 2-0 to start the season!

                  And Barrett and Sabonis are both looking like studs.
                  You were up 8-1 all week. I have no idea what happened over the weekend, but I'll take it. Looks like it came down to assists. They can always fudge a number here or there tomorrow so won't celebrate just yet lol.

                  Yeah Sabonis has been awesome. I love that the Knicks are giving RJ all the minutes he wants. He's keeping me in games just by being on the floor a lot.

                  Comment


                  • planet mars, apollo and realizer are the last undefeated.
                    in masai we trust

                    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                    Comment


                    • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                      Doncic is a killer. Apollo’s team is near-perfect. Kudos. (Fuck you)
                      Thank you, thank you. Luka has been ridiculous and he's only 21. How much better can he get? He's looking like one of the GOATs.

                      Comment


                      • koncept wrote: View Post
                        planet mars, apollo and realizer are the last undefeated.
                        Mars and Tucas play each other this week. Seismologists are urging people to prepare in advance by stocking up on lots of bottled water and non-perishable food items.

                        Comment


                        • Apollo wrote: View Post

                          Mars and Tucas play each other this week. Seismologists are urging people to prepare in advance by stocking up on lots of bottled water and non-perishable food items.
                          Lol That’s some real good sass!
                          RR OG

                          Comment


                          • koncept wrote: View Post
                            planet mars, apollo and realizer are the last undefeated.
                            Since you used "undefeated", both 007 and myself haven't lost yet this season either.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                            If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                            Comment


                            • Me and her majesty’s secret service face-off in what should be an early-season battle for the queen mother’s royal family jewelry collection.

                              ...and I just witnessed a picture of Prince Andrew kissing a young Prince Harry on the lips.
                              Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Nov 4th, 2019, 07:24 AM.
                              RR OG

                              Comment


                              • Axel wrote: View Post

                                Since you used "undefeated", both 007 and myself haven't lost yet this season either.
                                You both lost to each other in week 1; semantics be damned.True blue, baby.
                                RR OG

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X