No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deandre Ayton - 25 games for failing a drug test. Funny how everyone that gets caught "unknowingly" puts these banned substances in their body...

Same dude that took $100K in bribes lol

Axel is harboring a CHEAT!

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

What do YOU do?
      Depends on who I'm playing. If it's you I'm definately talking shit in here

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

It's Sunday. You have a full crew starting, you're up 5-4 on Team A, who has no players left to play. One of the categories you're winning is TO but you're only winning it by five TO's. You note that of those starting players, two of them average three TO's per game. What do you do?
        Sit the whole squad to ensure the win.

I was dead-set against this until tucas pulled it on me way back in season 1, but I've changed my mind on it since. It's all about the W come Sunday, you can't lose if you sit everyone in that scenario.

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
          i wanna update the dynasty draft history

i just wanna make sure i got this right, it was deleted so i can't backtrack to check

1 zion drizz
          2 mordant skyW
          3 RJ Mars
          4 Garland Coach
          5 Hunter Coach
          6 Culver dan
          7 Hayes Dan
          8 White Coach
          9 Reddish Coach
          10 Rui WJF
          11 Clarke Dan
          12 Goga SkyW
          13 NAW koncept
          14 Herro Miek
          15 Porter tucas
          16 Sekou SkyW
          I took Grant Williams at 17. Was a commish pick for the new guy.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

Sit the whole squad to ensure the win.

I was dead-set against this until tucas pulled it on me way back in season 1, but I've changed my mind on it since. It's all about the W come Sunday, you can't lose if you sit everyone in that scenario.
            Yeah, it was meant to be a trick question but James don't take kindly to trick questions. lol

Basketball is one of those rare fantasy sports where you can win by having open slots. Definately doesn't work in football.
            Last edited by Apollo; Fri Oct 25, 2019, 09:45 AM.

Comment

No one gets benched on my team; I’ve got more passion than ambition. I’d play a bottle of Bushmill if I could. Lol
              RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                No one gets benched on my team; I’ve got more passion than ambition. I’d play a bottle of Bushmill if I could. Lol
                You makin' this one closer than it should be... you think you're all special with all your healthy guys playing against my depleted team. I'm up for now but face the uphill battle here, don't get it twisted.

Comment

We are proud and excited to welcome Josh Okogie back to team Skywalker. Josh has signed a 2-year contract.

“This summer we had to choose between signing Tyus or Josh, and the truth is we really wanted both. So needless to say, we are extremely happy he’s back. Josh fits what we are building here, contributes in a lot of different ways, and embraces the culture we’ve established.”
                  Last edited by skywalker; Sat Oct 26, 2019, 08:02 AM.

Comment

good on frank. i went all in there, and i think i might have gotten him had ayton not been a cheater.

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
                      We are proud and excited to welcome Josh Okogie back to team Skywalker. Josh has signed a 2-year contract.

“This summer we had to choose between signing Tyus or Josh, and the truth is we really wanted both. So needless to say, we are extremely happy he’s back. Josh fits what we are building here, contributes in a lot of different ways, and embraces the culture we’ve established.”
                      Nice add.

PJ Washington keeps on rolling. He could have scored more but I'm happy with the line.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

Nice add.

PJ Washington keeps on rolling. He could have scored more but I'm happy with the line.
                        Washington is super solid.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

You makin' this one closer than it should be... you think you're all special with all your healthy guys playing against my depleted team. I'm up for now but face the uphill battle here, don't get it twisted.
                          I’m glad you’re keeping score because I’m just here for the therapeutic sounding board I’m graciously provided; like me or not, I’m know I’m both an awful, thankful man with an outlet: and so I say: Listen closely and you’ll hear in the wind, the mellowing sound of Bon Scott’s voice singing... Ride on... Ride on...
                          RR OG

Comment

i can't screen shot, but this is real. ingram has played 3 games, isn't injured, and is ranked #2 right now. i said it last year, lebron was holding us down with his selfishness.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              i can't screen shot, but this is real. ingram has played 3 games, isn't injured, and is ranked #2 right now. i said it last year, lebron was holding us down with his selfishness.
                              It definitely helps him to be out of LA. Much less scrutiny, much more opportunity. Congrats.

Comment

I'm liking the early returns on IT. He was a gamble when I gave him three years while out hurt but it looks like its gonna pay off. He looks like the player he was on the Celtics, he's back to full form and just needs more minutes to shake off the rust.

Comment

Working...
                                X