RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

koncept wrote: View Post
    also... if realizers pick falls on a day that is a prime number or between the 2nd saturday and the 3rd saturday of the any month not ending ending R or Y, OR it happens to be a solstice on the lunar calendar, then and only then, will his pick turn into mieks 7th round pick.
    hahaha, and the pagan burning. integral to the conditions

Comment

mathews and maker 1, unresignable. screw you realizar, i had 0 on hill too.

Comment

Miek please! You know goddamn well waiver claims are an up-George Hill battle; so to have him land on my rock was wonderful. Why you prioritized your two new mountain Sherpas, Maker and Matthews - both of whom are known to be prone to severe frostbite and extensive cold spells respectively - above the player I predict will be this season’s Eastern Conference 6th-man of the year is a decision made by an inept strategist; but that you are not, but when in fact you did, thus you may be. But I don’t agree with that at all. Over the Hill we go...
        RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          Miek please! You know goddamn well waiver claims are an up-George Hill battle; so to have him land on my rock was wonderful. Why you prioritized your two new mountain Sherpas, Maker and Matthews - both of whom are known to be prone to severe frostbite and extensive cold spells respectively - above the player I predict will be this season’s Eastern Conference 6th-man of the year is a decision made by an inept strategist; but that you are not, but when in fact you did, thus you may be. But I don’t agree with that at all. Over the Hill we go...
          it's like trying to pay attention to AOC when she speaks. somewhere in this is a thought, that realizar thinks is poignant.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post

it's like trying to pay attention to AOC when she speaks. somewhere in this is a thought, that realizar thinks is poignant.
            LOL Wrong thread, but this made me laugh.

Comment

The Tucaseseseseseseseses and Posse have agreed in principle to a trade that will see PG/SG Malik Beasley shipped out of the North in exchange for PG/SG Goran Dragic. It's a trade of 1 year deals but should help the Posse in several cats to remain among the leagues top teams this season.
              Last edited by Mack North; Tue Oct 29, 2019, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post

You’re mama’s AOC? Lol

But seriously, what’s this AOC and what’s it have to do with me?
                RR OG

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  The Tucaseseseseseseseses and Posse have agreed in principle to a trade that will see PG/SG Malik Beasley shipped out of the North in exchange for PG/SG Goran Dragic. It's a trade of 1 year deals but should help the Posse in several cats to remain among the leagues top teams this season.
                  With all due respect to the Champ, I think the Tucasses win this trade.
                  RR OG

Comment

Looks like the Champs only care about the repeat. If he unloads Wall for value too I'll have to move the Creeds to DEFCON 3.

Comment

Trading Block Report

- PG Jalen Brunson 1 yr
                      RR OG

Comment

With all due respect to the Champ, I think the Tucasses win this trade.
                        How's that now? They're both on 1 year deals... Dragic will give me much more this season than Beasley would. What does it do for Tucas? I'm not sure where he's at in his building process, but if he's looking to go for playoffs this year I don't see the benefit for him. If he plans on re-signing him after this season then so be it, but there was a 99% chance I wasn't re-signing Beasley next off-season. He has potential, but it won't come to fruition this season.

Comment

I think you could’ve gotten more for Beasley; I think he’s worth more than Dragic.
                          RR OG

Comment

I think you could’ve gotten more for Beasley; I think he’s worth more than Dragic.
                            I guess you know something I don't... doesn't surprise me with this fantasy hot-streak you're riding this second half of 2019. To me he's an up and down guy, would have likely been on waivers had I not had him on my team last year and liked his production. I'm OK with Dragic, not sure what else was out there. I'll ring your bell next time I get a trade proposal 😎

Comment

Derrick Rose is also available for a similar deal

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Looks like the Champs only care about the repeat. If he unloads Wall for value too I'll have to move the Creeds to DEFCON 3.
                                You gave me Dragic last year on a 1-for-none salary dump if I remember correctly

Comment

Working...
                                X