• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t tell me it was Dusty Tucas.
    RR OG

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

“Champ” is about to go 0-2 because of some owned real estate
      I say it's because of injuries, but OK. All I need is a chip and a chair in the playoffs! Bet those 5 years feel like they'll never end?

Comment

• Having traded away the majority of my picks over the years in this league, I haven't had the opportunity to draft a guy, and watch him develop. So it's super fun right now to watch Goga tonight play 25 minutes, score 10 pts, 9 rebounds, block 4 shots, and hit a 3!! I'm loving what I see in this 20 year old!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
          Having traded away the majority of my picks over the years in this league, I haven't had the opportunity to draft a guy, and watch him develop. So it's super fun right now to watch Goga tonight play 25 minutes, score 10 pts, 9 rebounds, block 4 shots, and hit a 3!! I'm loving what I see in this 20 year old!
          I hear ya!

I also feel puffed-chest proud having found the Nunn

For all you doubters in the house: Fuck all y’all Washington Redskins!
          RR OG

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            drizz You haven't set your lineups all season I don't think ... what's going on man?! Keep it up and the vultures will start circling.
            What's going on with Drizz??

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post

What's going on with Drizz??
              Have sent several messages through Yahoo, and in here. I suspect it has something to do with the fact that his 3 main 'stars' are all injured in PG, Zion and Cousins. I would hope he's not trying to maximize his pick this early in the season due to those injuries, but that's certainly the optics of it all.

Comment

• Let me just say this about our ol’ pal Drizz: His reality has gotten in the way of his fantasy; for better or for worse.
                RR OG

Comment

• Jusrt wanted to say that I messed up my recent trade with Apollo. I made a counter to his trade request and was looking at the wrong Bridges. Totaly my fault and I will suffer the consequences.....but I did reach out to Apollo on the league messege board and let the the comish know that I screwwed up in case there is any good faith reasoning out there.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                    Jusrt wanted to say that I messed up my recent trade with Apollo. I made a counter to his trade request and was looking at the wrong Bridges. Totaly my fault and I will suffer the consequences.....but I did reach out to Apollo on the league messege board and let the the comish know that I screwwed up in case there is any good faith reasoning out there.
                    That sucks man, but unfortunately it's not up to me at this point. That is on Apollo to consider I guess.

Comment

• I have Yahoo notifications turned off and I don't check the league page for messages. I see it there now. Best bet always is to come here.

​​​​I have never been in this situation before. The funny thing was I thought about it hard because Bridges is so young, posted top 100 stats last year and the pick could be anywhere. Meanwhile Otto has hip issues, is on a minutes restriction and has had a horrific start to the season. It seemed like a reasonable dynasty offer given all the circumstances.

If the general consensus is yeah, it should be cancelled because that's how we roll then sure, pull it. If that's not how we roll then I'm having a hard time here. I'd need to think more about it.

Comment

• Actually, you know what? I'll be a good sport. If WJF says it was a mistake then I'll agree to cancel it. Major letdown but it's the right thing to do.

Comment

• Not sure we've ever had this before (maybe once with tucas ?) Pulled it. But we may need to implement some sort of rule here going forward, where once you hit that "Approve Trade" button, it's a done deal.

Comment

• They're both "M.Bridges". I don't think this should happen again and the way I view it, it should have never made it to me anyway I guess. It wasted my time looking into Otto's situation though and plus I pulled all my league offers. I'm the loser on this one but I'll accept that.

Comment

• Reminds me of that "Brooks" trade that didn't happen. Memphis wanted to give up MarShon but the Suns thought they were getting Dillon. If it can happen in the real world, why not in RR Dynasty

Comment

• I thought it was a fair deal. I’m comforted with the final resolution. Apollo demonstrates that he’s a first class guy; once again. WJF showed grace and understanding in seeking mercy. Thank you
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X