No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at my showdown against Miek here. I definitely have a game advantage right now. Friday night is killing Miek. His entire roster is playing that night, not enough slots.

Comment

• Fantasy Pros still hasn't offered a power rankings this season but looking at the head-to-head stats so far is pretty damn interesting.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

You both lost to each other in week 1; semantics be damned.True blue, baby.
        Well according to Yahoo, we both have 0 in the loss column which is a fair better standard than whatever random thought triggers the legendary Realizar verbal diarrhea chooses to employ as a standard for 'undefeated'
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Really happy to be up 2-0. But seriously, thank god for draft reform in the NBA lol..

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

...the legendary Realizar...

RR OG

Comment

• So what’s the deal with drizz? Still not setting his lineups

Comment

• Jimmy boy giving up a nice piece for a broken bottle of Rosé. Management over there are in a frantic win-now mode!

Comment

• 31 year old injury prone player. Maybe he holds up but it was a good time to cash out for Tucas. Didn't get as much as he wanted out of me for Rose though.

Comment

• I couldn’t re-sign Graham; neither can LDT. I’m betting on Rose being a solid PG producer for a team in need of solid PG production. Thank you, boys!
                    RR OG

Comment

• In the summer if you have two DPE's expiring at the same time, can you resign both using the exception? Or would 1 of them have to be resigned using one of your two free agent resigns (assuming you want to keep both guys)?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        In the summer if you have two DPE's expiring at the same time, can you resign both using the exception? Or would 1 of them have to be resigned using one of your two free agent resigns (assuming you want to keep both guys)?
                        You can only re-sign a maximum of three players no matter how many DPE's are available.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

You can only re-sign a maximum of three players no matter how many DPE's are available.
                          all 3 can be dpe if you like. but if you only have 1s, and no dpe, you only get to resign 2 of them. this year i have no dpe contract, for example.

Comment

• I figured he knew what a DPE did.

Comment

• Yeah I knew.. just didn't know if you could use more than one exception per year. Just planning for the year. I have two guys on DPE contracts expiring at the same time, and just trying to figure out what I want to do before I'm too late.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I did not know this.

Invader from PlanetMars (IPM), thank you for raising this topic.
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X