Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

I did not know this.

Invader from PlanetMars (IPM), thank you for raising this topic.
    why would you, you've traded your pick every year except one.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Yeah I knew.. just didn't know if you could use more than one exception per year. Just planning for the year. I have two guys on DPE contracts expiring at the same time, and just trying to figure out what I want to do before I'm too late.
      Good rule of thumb is to trade those guys to me for a discount rate. It's a sure fire away to improve your team and has been employed by several former owners in this league.

Also, kudos for Planetmars for being the first new owner to not get completely fleeced within the first 3 months on the job. I think this is a new record.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Good rule of thumb is to trade those guys to me for a discount rate. It's a sure fire away to improve your team and has been employed by several former owners in this league.

Also, kudos for Planetmars for being the first new owner to not get completely fleeced within the first 3 months on the job. I think this is a new record.
        You guys are vultures lol.. I've had several trade requests I've had to reject, but seriously considered for awhile before I did. Not an easy league that's for sure!

Comment

You guys are vultures lol.. I've had several trade requests I've had to reject, but seriously considered for awhile before I did. Not an easy league that's for sure!
          We prefer to think of ourselves as sharks rather than vultures. Every time there is a new owner, Joey tries to put restrictions on them to start for their own good and EVERY time they say "no, I'm good, don't do that" and then we circle and attack. It's how I got Rudy Gobert for Marvin Williams and couldn't be happier about it.

Comment

We prefer to think of ourselves as sharks rather than vultures. Every time there is a new owner, Joey tries to put restrictions on them to start for their own good and EVERY time they say "no, I'm good, don't do that" and then we circle and attack. It's how I got Rudy Gobert for Marvin Williams and couldn't be happier about it.
            Image result for I'm not even mad

Comment

i got lucky and the first team you guys gave me was the one that got decimated. curry, lebron gone. gone. then you switched my team, and snooch took kobe for everything young on his team. then i just tanked.

i think the original team you guys gave me, is one of the two that got redrafted

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Image result for I'm not even mad
                I am fairly certain that when I posted that trade announcement, your face palm could be heard around the world.

To be fair, Marvin was coming off a reason where he ranked top 50 in season avg because he hit some 3's and was PF eligible.

Comment

Yeah I knew.. just didn't know if you could use more than one exception per year. Just planning for the year. I have two guys on DPE contracts expiring at the same time, and just trying to figure out what I want to do before I'm too late.
                  Your approach to the league is a good one. Keep it going and you'll be in the playoffs in no time.

Comment

• So apparently Phil Collins is out for four months due to shoulder surgery. Mario can feel it coming in the air tonight.

Comment

I couldn’t re-sign Graham; neither can LDT. I’m betting on Rose being a solid PG producer for a team in need of solid PG production. Thank you, boys!
                      I admittedly lost this trade; it’s a win for LDT.
                      RR OG

Comment

I admittedly lost this trade; it’s a win for LDT.
                        Yea, Graham looks awesome having a career night on the bench for LDT...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          So apparently Phil Collins is out for four months due to shoulder surgery. Mario can feel it coming in the air tonight.
                          And Tom Collins is out 25 games for being a dirty cheat. 3rd guy this year, is there new testing going on or something?

Comment

• Hey tucas , nice grab on Eric Paschall as early as you did. Your scouting department has been working over time! Liking the moves you've been making!

Comment

• yeah props to planet mars for great management so far its rare to see an owner not get fleeced out of the gate. expecting a lot of teams in the mix this year as opposed to last years results, should be exciting.
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Big thank you to the Bucks for not re-signing Brogdon...his explosion so far this season has helped weather my injuries
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X