RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I hear Kevin Durant is on the market. I don't know if I have the assets I'm willing to move to go get him though. I might kick the tires.

Anyway, I think JBML picked the perfect time to hit the reset button. Anthony Edwards, Isiah Stewart, LeMelo Ball, Jaden McDaniels, James Wiseman, there are some interesting prospects on the board this year. It might be a stronger class than this last one.
    The 2019 draft class wasn’t very good.
    RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

The 2019 draft class wasn’t very good.
      Wasn't bad either. I'm sitting on a rookie in the top 50 and I didn't have a pick. I think 2020 has a lot more top heavy star potential... Like 2018 but maybe not as loaded because that draft was pretty damn historic.

Comment

• Does anyone remember what Cody got back for his 2018 pick? Sucks that he missed out on that draft.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Does anyone remember what Cody got back for his 2018 pick? Sucks that he missed out on that draft.
          snooch sold it for achilles injury kobe to me in 2016 or 17, when he was owner for a couple weeks.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            If you're a seller, please check in with me before making any potential deals. I can likely out-sell whomever you're talking to.

This league is weird, man.
            Seeeriously. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Seeeriously. Lol
              Joey
              Can you please approve the trade with Miek on Yahoo? It's a simple one year for one year deal (plus pick already gone to jbml).

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

snooch sold it for achilles injury kobe to me in 2016 or 17, when he was owner for a couple weeks.
                I've made a few bad trades in my day but that one was stinky back then in the short term and in the long term. lol

Comment

I've made a few bad trades in my day but that one was stinky back then in the short term and in the long term. lol
                  I liked it. It was either ball or fultz. And I traded down for dsj and dragonball-dnpcd.

Comment

I liked it. It was either ball or fultz. And I traded down for dsj and dragonball-dnpcd.
                    That was a tricky draft though, wasn't it? I hit a homer run(Isaac) but tripped over first base(Josh "I'm Josh Jackson" Jackson).

Comment

Snooch days seem like a decade ago... we've been at this league a long time and so much has changed in life lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Snooch days seem like a decade ago... we've been at this league a long time and so much has changed in life lol
                        Snooch was a hurricane of excitement and trade energy that quickly transformed into dejected realization. I remember he was offering crazy deals, everyone accepted them, his team got decimated to the point it broke up 2 teams, and then no one traded with the remnants of his team and he quit.

Comment

Snooch was a hurricane of excitement and trade energy that quickly transformed into dejected realization. I remember he was offering crazy deals, everyone accepted them, his team got decimated to the point it broke up 2 teams, and then no one traded with the remnants of his team and he quit.
                          And I guess Cody and I became the lucky winners of all his moves in the end

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

And I guess Cody and I became the lucky winners of all his moves in the end
                            Cody's team actually wasn't that bad except for the lack of picks when he took over.

That didn't last long.

Comment

Cody's team actually wasn't that bad except for the lack of picks when he took over.

That didn't last long.
                              Lol.. is that how you ended up with Doncic?

Comment

• He had CP3 & Klay to start. I mean those two then should have been good enough for four picks and four prospects... It didn't go that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X