RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Lol.. is that how you ended up with Doncic?
    No but it was a stepping stone in the process of gathering assets over a few seasons that eventually led to me landing Giannis last season; I thought I paid a heavy price but Dipo and the Unicorn were out for the year.

I got the Luka pick from Skywalker. I flipped him Thad and something else. He was a top tier contender then. I might had done the same thing. I mean I've traded away my 2020 pick twice in the last couple months. lol

Comment

And I guess Cody and I became the lucky winners of all his moves in the end
      We had a really good team, and Snooch quit at the same time. We let the two teams turn into an expansion draft, and they came out not so bad.

I don't know if old dead kobe for his picks was the worst trade. That was a trade Snooch came to me and asked what it would take for kobe.

My curry trade for whomever was pretty bad.

So far, 5 years I think, maybe 6(lots of losing), I think klay to free agency for missed deadline has been the biggest single decision loss.

Next year I might be the only owner with a full set of balls.

Comment

• Small sample warning but... is Andrew Wiggins.......

good?

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          Small sample warning but... is Andrew Wiggins.......

good?
          He has always had tremendous skill. But lately he looks like he has found new confidence.

Comment

• You know you are in a deep dynasty league when you are watching the Raptors game, but you've also got your eye on the Grand Rapids Drive G-League game boxscore to see how that 18 year old you drafted is doing.

I'm encouraged by what one reporter wrote, noticing many similarities between Sekou and our very own Spicy P!

"Both are natives of African countries: Siakam is from Cameroon; Doumbouya was born in Guinea. They share a language: French is one of the official languages of Cameroon; Doumbouya grew up in France and his mother lives in Orleans. Their physical dimensions are similar: Siakam is 6 feet 9 and 230 pounds; Doumbouya is 6-8, 230. Siakam played a significant chunk of his rookie season with the Raptors 905, Toronto’s G-League affiliate."

#StuffYouGetExcitedAboutDuringARebuild

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
              You know you are in a deep dynasty league when you are watching the Raptors game, but you've also got your eye on the Grand Rapids Drive G-League game boxscore to see how that 18 year old you drafted is doing.

I'm encouraged by what one reporter wrote, noticing many similarities between Sekou and our very own Spicy P!

"Both are natives of African countries: Siakam is from Cameroon; Doumbouya was born in Guinea. They share a language: French is one of the official languages of Cameroon; Doumbouya grew up in France and his mother lives in Orleans. Their physical dimensions are similar: Siakam is 6 feet 9 and 230 pounds; Doumbouya is 6-8, 230. Siakam played a significant chunk of his rookie season with the Raptors 905, Toronto’s G-League affiliate."

#StuffYouGetExcitedAboutDuringARebuild
              Grand Rapids is NOT Mississauga Player comparisons because they look similar or were born in the same region or speak the same language make my brain hurt these days. In fact, I hate comparisons altogether since they almost always have to do with look/body shape.

In other news, Blake should be returning to my lineup shortly and I can return to dominating this league. How bout that AD? #1 Player after a few weeks!

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

Snooch was a hurricane of excitement and trade energy that quickly transformed into dejected realization. I remember he was offering crazy deals, everyone accepted them, his team got decimated to the point it broke up 2 teams, and then no one traded with the remnants of his team and he quit.
                I swear he got booted from the RR site and the league at the same time...? Maybe I'm misremembering.

Comment

• that Josh Jackson draft class was one of the roughest. I think this off seasons was fairly strong tbh... i can see like 15 guys being quality players, super deep draft class. look at who you guys got leftover in the FA draft. It seems like that each year now, the draft class has a ton of gems that everyone in the 16 pick range has a chance.

snooch came in guns blazing for trades. trading down stars for picks can be risky but then trading those picks for packets of peanuts leaves you with... gary payton Jr. but HEY, we've all been there at some point, this dynasty has a learning curve which makes it all the more rewarding when you can turn it around.
                  Last edited by koncept; Sat Nov 9, 2019, 03:46 AM.
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Good get Tucas, he was one of the guys I was looking at putting an offer in on. I need this Shamet deal to process before I can do anything though. Diallo looks like he has the opportunity and he's getting better. We'll see what happens when Ferguson returns.
                    ​

Comment

• Josh Jackson put up 18/6/5 with 1 steal and 3 blocks for the Memphis Hustle in a win.

If he keeps that up, he'll be back in the league in no time.

Comment

• Dame Time coming early this season gawd damn
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Josh Jackson put up 18/6/5 with 1 steal and 3 blocks for the Memphis Hustle in a win.

I hope he works out for you. I'm glad I'm out though, he was gonna hold back my team this season and I'd have probably never got Jimmy Butler.

Comment

• After a long back and forth the Tucas Tucaseseses are pleased to welcome Mike Conley and Josh Richardson to the team in exchange for Devonte Graham and Harrison Barnes.

Though Devonte Graham was new to the team the inability to resign him weighed heavy in the decision to return him the Realizar.

The tucaseseses look forward to continuing to see Josh Richardson develop into stats sheet stuffer in all categories and Mike Conley to return to his Memphis ways.

They join a surprising young core of breakout players like OG Anunoby, Eric Paschall, Miles Bridges and Andrew Wiggins among others

Best of luck to Realizar, Devonte Graham and Harrison Barnes, except for when they face the Tucaseseses

Comment

Josh Jackson put up 18/6/5 with 1 steal and 3 blocks for the Memphis Hustle in a win.

My boy’s gotta play in the G-League lol...
                              RR OG

Comment

• Still looking to add a C. No one is untouchable

Comment

Working...
                                X