No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one's going to the wire, WJF. Practically tied in a bunch of categories.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• when a free agent is picked up, and doesn't get signed in the week, and is dropped into the waiver wire, does his non contract become a 1 if he was let go before an official contract announcement?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        This one's going to the wire, WJF. Practically tied in a bunch of categories.
        Gordon Hayward goes down with a broken hand....not helping my cause.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          when a free agent is picked up, and doesn't get signed in the week, and is dropped into the waiver wire, does his non contract become a 1 if he was let go before an official contract announcement?
          yes, all unannounced deals are 1 year contracts and would count as waived against the cap unless they are claimed on the next waiver period by someone with cap space.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

yes, all unannounced deals are 1 year contracts and would count as waived against the cap unless they are claimed on the next waiver period by someone with cap space.
            Thank you.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post

Gordon Hayward goes down with a broken hand....not helping my cause.
              It looked like his hand broke from vibrations. Maybe avian bone syndrome.

Comment

• Not sure I get this trade from Mars' side. Sabonis is really coming into his own... guess the new management really wants to rid themselves of all things Cody?!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Not sure I get this trade from Mars' side. Sabonis is really coming into his own... guess the new management really wants to rid themselves of all things Cody?!
                  Yeah Sabonis has been killing it, but Turner is hurt, and he'll be back eventually which may bring his numbers down. Harris is 37th in the league right now even though he's playing with other stars like Ben and Joel. Sabonis gives you efficiency but RJ kind of ruins that for me anyway (and he's not going anywhere).. no point in trying to keep that propped up. I get more steals, and 3's this way too. Definitely lose rebounding, but Harris is still averaging more than 8 a game.

Ultimately I see why Axel needed to do it.. he has a lot of free agents coming up. This way he doesn't lose Harris to free agency and for me I can lock him up next summer as I have the ability to do that.

I think it was a win-win. At least I hope it turns out that way

Comment

• thanks to miek for doing such a great job at updating the cap sheet

also, i know this off season there was some talk of allowing trades as soon as the NBA playoffs ended. Just checking to see if any managers were still into this idea
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                      thanks to miek for doing such a great job at updating the cap sheet

also, i know this off season there was some talk of allowing trades as soon as the NBA playoffs ended. Just checking to see if any managers were still into this idea
                      Wait, I thought we were allowed to start making trades as soon as our playoffs end. This isn't the case?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah Sabonis has been killing it, but Turner is hurt, and he'll be back eventually which may bring his numbers down. Harris is 37th in the league right now even though he's playing with other stars like Ben and Joel. Sabonis gives you efficiency but RJ kind of ruins that for me anyway (and he's not going anywhere).. no point in trying to keep that propped up. I get more steals, and 3's this way too. Definitely lose rebounding, but Harris is still averaging more than 8 a game.

Ultimately I see why Axel needed to do it.. he has a lot of free agents coming up. This way he doesn't lose Harris to free agency and for me I can lock him up next summer as I have the ability to do that.

I think it was a win-win. At least I hope it turns out that way
                        Well Harris was going to be re-signed in any case, but this frees up either Sir Raptor Champion Lowry or Mr Consistent LMA to be retained.

I think this is a solid win win deal. Harris is young enough to be a long term building block for Planetmars and he's shown he is star proof (he's uber elite without them - see last season with Clippers). I needed to shift some things, which may stimulate more things to be shifted. I have a title caliber team even with a few guys under-performing and this gives me more flexibility moving forward.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                          thanks to miek for doing such a great job at updating the cap sheet

As soon as our Finals are done you can make trades ... not sure what you mean?

Comment

• 2-1 baby. I think that's the best record I've ever had in this league (beyond the first week), so I'm gonna celebrate now.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• never mind looks like i misinterpreted the rules. carry on.... carry on..

congrats dan. and congrats dame dolla for a 150 point week
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Lost by two blocks.. and I saw them happen live.

They were Norm's. Will take the loss after seeing the Raps come back and beat the Lakers. What a great/fun game!

Tucas now 3-0. Congrats man!

Comment

Working...
                                X