Something Edwards 4
    J. Jonas Jaimeson 3

To Realizar:
    Anfernee ‘Penny II’ Simons 4
    Chris Boucher 3
    2020 Joey Pick
    RR OG

Comment

• Damn, pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve won a week 9-0. And I did it with 12 guys lol
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• THAT’S LIFE... lol!

RR OG

Comment

• Looks like this is gonna be an easy W.

Comment

• So hypothetical question, if Skywalkers just starts trading all his picks this year he’s accumulated, what happens to all the pick swaps he’s traded that don’t include his own pick? Does he have any obligation to keep enough picks to honour those trades? Or can he trade all he wants and the swappers are just SOL?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Looks like this is gonna be an easy W.
              Well I mean... he set his lineups for 1 week this season

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                So hypothetical question, if Skywalkers just starts trading all his picks this year he’s accumulated, what happens to all the pick swaps he’s traded that don’t include his own pick? Does he have any obligation to keep enough picks to honour those trades? Or can he trade all he wants and the swappers are just SOL?
                Good question, Tucas!

Here's how I see it.

I am under no obligation to have a 'set' number of picks from which to honour the deals that were made. If, for example, I acquired 3 more 2020 picks, therefore having a total of 7 2020 picks outside my own, that becomes the pool that the picks come from. Miek still gets to choose best pick before draft lottery (excluding mine) and whoever has realizer's pick gets to do a pick swap with anything outside mine. If I trade away a pick or 2, I am still able to honour the deal. Trading all my picks is not an option, as I need to end the season with at least 2 picks outside my own to honour those deals.

So yes, I have an obligation to keep enough picks to honour the trades. As of right now, I have 3 outside of my own.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post

Good question, Tucas!

Here's how I see it.

I am under no obligation to have a 'set' number of picks from which to honour the deals that were made. If, for example, I acquired 3 more 2020 picks, therefore having a total of 7 2020 picks outside my own, that becomes the pool that the picks come from. Miek still gets to choose best pick before draft lottery (excluding mine) and whoever has realizer's pick gets to do a pick swap with anything outside mine. If I trade away a pick or 2, I am still able to honour the deal. Trading all my picks is not an option, as I need to end the season with at least 2 picks outside my own to honour those deals.

So yes, I have an obligation to keep enough picks to honour the trades. As of right now, I have 3 outside of my own.
                  Yeah was just curious and figured that was the case anyways. I was just thinking it could be super exploitable to accumulate picks and essentially trade away each one twice, once in a “tentative swap” and then again just outright.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post

Good question, Tucas!

Here's how I see it.

I started reading "I am under no obligation" and began getting enraged, then I kept reading. Lol.

I agree with your point of view.

Comment

• Andrew Wiggins with 31/6/5/1/1 with 3 3’s tonight. I was so close to giving up on him. This season is a dream so far for him

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

I started reading "I am under no obligation" and began getting enraged, then I kept reading. Lol.

I agree with your point of view.
                        I’m glad you agree: I stole your ice cream cone! lol
                        RR OG

Comment

• i know this isn't the raps thread but damn Boucher is money. I hope he keeps this up.
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                            i know this isn't the raps thread but damn Boucher is money. I hope he keeps this up.
                            Boucher is money; Simons is money; Joey’s pick is gonna be extra spending money.

Miek’s gonna be left choosing between MacDonald’s Monopoly game stickers lol! (This Joker’s still spitting hot-damn fire!)
                            RR OG

Comment

• Nunn, D. Graham, Boucher, Simons... I told you minions that Apollo’s pre-season’s top-50 FA list was false and missing some key players... I told you minions to do your own homework... Dynasty minions lol!
                              RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                                Nunn, D. Graham, Boucher, Simons... I told you minions that Apollo’s pre-season’s top-50 FA list was false and missing some key players... I told you minions to do your own homework... Dynasty minions lol!
                                The funny thing is almost all your auction signings were from the list in question and only (edit) TWO guys mentioned in your post was someone you signed at auction. Interesting.
                                Last edited by Apollo; Tue Nov 12, 2019, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X