RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

The funny thing is almost all your auction signings were from the list in question and only (edit) TWO guys mentioned in your post was someone you signed at auction. Interesting.
    Miekenstein semantics.
    RR OG

Comment

• It’s time for me to join the military reserves.
      RR OG

Comment

• Ayton, Lowry and now Fox all out of action. Gonna be a tough slog for the next few weeks.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Yeah, that's too bad our teams won't face each other a full strength. Perhaps the semi-finals or finals.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Boucher is money; Simons is money; Joey’s pick is gonna be extra spending money.

Miek’s gonna be left choosing between MacDonald’s Monopoly game stickers lol! (This Joker’s still spitting hot-damn fire!)
            You don't get Joey's pick. Lol. I get best before lottery. You get my left overs.

LOL Miekenstien semantics

Comment

Yeah, that's too bad our teams won't face each other a full strength. Perhaps the semi-finals or finals.
              Definitely in the finals.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

You don't get Joey's pick. Lol. I get best before lottery. You get my left overs.

LOL Miekenstien semantics
                I did negotiate a lottery protection on that pick, but documentation of that protection seems to have disappeared. And skywalker is denying it. :P Lol

Comment

Yeah, that's too bad our teams won't face each other a full strength. Perhaps the semi-finals or finals.
                  Never bank on "Full Strength".

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Never bank on "Full Strength".
                    Oh I'm not. That's why I'm adding more fantasy stars like Jimmy Butler & PJ Washington. I'm pretty happy with how this season has gone so far but I don't forget about Dipo going down for the season last year or the Unicorn the year before that or Ben Simmons the year before that. My team has never been full strength. But now I think I can handle a single star going down.

Comment

I’m pleased to announce the following trade:

To Skywalker:
                      Something Edwards 4
                      J. Jonas Jaimeson 3

To Realizar:
                      Anfernee ‘Penny II’ Simons 4
                      Chris Boucher 3
                      2020 Joey Pick
                      oh shit. haha. i didn't see the joey pick is now gone. fuck. haha. well played.

Comment

Today starts the Miek/Ballswin rivalry lol
                        Miek, ya can’t beat me winging one-piece combinations lol
                        RR OG

Comment

• I'm currently down to 9 healthy players lmao. Considered putting in a bid for Alec Burks to replace Eric Gordon, but didn't because Gordon had a nice bounce-back game last night. Now he's had knee surgery and is out six weeks
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            I'm currently down to 9 healthy players lmao. Considered putting in a bid for Alec Burks to replace Eric Gordon, but didn't because Gordon had a nice bounce-back game last night. Now he's had knee surgery and is out six weeks
                            Thank fuck I was able to get Burks, Damion Lee just went down for a few weeks as well. I should have put my bid in for this past Saturday, glad I was able to spend my last $3 on him. My team is rolling pretty good right now even with the injuries, Lee was dragging down my FG% big time.

Comment

• So the big revenge game is tonight at the Garden. Isaiah vs. the Celtics. I hope he drops 50 on them.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I did negotiate a lottery protection on that pick, but documentation of that protection seems to have disappeared. And skywalker is denying it. :P Lol
                                I’m sorry for your loss during this bleak season you’re suffering.
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X