RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    The Creeds have signed the former MVP of all sorts of games that don't really matter to a one year deal. Because screw it, I'm going to the playoffs anyway and I have two in cap space and the ability to re-sign one more dude in the spring. I know with this warm welcome Nassir will be extra encouraged to do well. Leading up to the draft where you all snubbed him he said he thinks he'll end up like Kawhi and that he can shoot and handle better than video evidence can confirm. Just like bigfoot, the lock ness monster and fairies, this made the Creeds intrigued.
    ​​​
    ​Also, he's on the market in case anyone is looking to pre-order the next Kawhi.
    at first i thought it was mike james, then you added the games that don't really matter. you almost locked up the chip this year.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      Looks like my arch rival will be choosing a Skywalker draft pick that’s outside the lottery.

I’m all about the lol’s these days!
      To my understanding the ranking is strictly based on this year. So the pick has no impact on this.

Comment

To my understanding the ranking is strictly based on this year. So the pick has no impact on this.
        he is applying the ever hysterical roundabout ball break.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

at first i thought it was mike james, then you added the games that don't really matter. you almost locked up the chip this year.
          Might not be league changing but it sure is fun to roll the bones and in my opinion opportunity is at least half the battle in the NBA. He looked like a spark plug against the Raptors and he defended Spicy P really well. Here are some good signs:

Coach Stotts was pleased with Little's grit.
          "I thought he had a really good game. I thought he held his own with Siakam defensively, brought a lot of energy, and played hard. So I was very pleased with the way he played," Stotts said.

"Nassir is playing some good minutes at the 4, so that is encouraging," Stotts added.
          Bazemore expressed how Little doesn't even look like how a rookie used to look back in his day.

"I think these rookies now aren't really rookies, with their size… [Nassir] physically had everything he needed to contain [Siakam], and for him to be thrown in the fire like that and make the hustle plays, that's how you stay on the floor. It's good that he knows that at this age," Bazemore said.

CJ McCollum echoed those same sentiments.

"I thought he handled it well," McCollum said of Little's tough assignment on Siakam. "He works extremely hard, he's aggressive. He's athletic and it was a nice first-career start for him to go up against an All-Star caliber player in Siakam – a guy who is versatile, can do a little bit of everything, and I think he held his own."
          From the sounds of it in the locker room, this could be a Coach Stotts experiment that is here to stay for the foreseeable future.
          https://sports.yahoo.com/nassir-litt...054828806.html

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

he is applying the ever hysterical roundabout ball break.
            DING!

Miek, this is why you’re my true heart-shaped nemesis.
            RR OG

Comment

The Creeds are on auto-pilot until February. Parade planning is demanding.
              What do you have in store for me? We've never had a back-to-back champ, I look forward to my second consecutive parade.

Comment

• Not singling anyone out, as I've received multiple offers, but guys ... get your offers right for Harden if you really want him. Dude is an absolute stud and shows no signs of slowing down. Show a little respect. I think I've gotten one offer (out of many) that I actually had to think about for a second. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Not singling anyone out, as I've received multiple offers, but guys ... get your offers right for Harden if you really want him. Dude is an absolute stud and shows no signs of slowing down. Show a little respect. I think I've gotten one offer (out of many) that I actually had to think about for a second. Lol
                  Is he available?

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

Is he available?
                    Not officially, but everyone has a price I suppose. His would obviously be higher than most though.

Comment

I’m not all about the winning; I’m more about causing the disturbance.

Comment

Not officially, but everyone has a price I suppose. His would obviously be higher than most though.
                        Dude is a Turnover Machine. Who needs or wants that?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

I know! Dude has more turnovers than Joey’s 2020 pick lol
                          RR OG

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            I mean ... I'm more than happy to keep a guy averaging 38 ppg, 4.5 3PTM, 8.2 apg, etc. etc.

Also, give me Andre Drummond then. I'll take him and his turnovers off your hands. Ya?

Comment

I know! Dude has more turnovers than Joey’s 2020 pick lol
                              Which you only get if/when I make the playoffs. I'm not forgetting about my protection, even if everyone else is trying to.

Comment

Which you only get if/when I make the playoffs. I'm not forgetting about my protection, even if everyone else is trying to.
                                If I remember correctly wasn’t that like the first trade that actually got everyone talking about protections on picks in the first place?

Comment

Working...
                                X