RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Dude is a Turnover Machine. Who needs or wants that?
    Good question soon to be Former Champ, but personally I'd be more concerned with the pairing 25 shot attempts/game with the 0.413 FG%. That would wreck my FG% cat dominance.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Which you only get if/when I make the playoffs. I'm not forgetting about my protection, even if everyone else is trying to.
      Well if that’s the case than send me back the #2 pick from the 2018 draft RIGHT NOW.
      RR OG

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Good question Reigning and soon to be Double Champ, but personally I'd be more concerned with the pairing 25 shot attempts/game with the 0.413 FG%. That would wreck my FG% cat dominance.
        Dominance? Those numbers will quickly fall back down to earth now that you've got Jimmothy in your lineup. That washed up carnival pony with the birthday hat on his forehead you like to refer to as a Unicorn had a nice showing the other day as well, 1-11. Just imagine what the Raps are going to do to him!? Considering 90% of your players can't shoot outside the key, I would expect your FG% to be inflated right now.

Comment

• Still looking for a quality C. I have Wiggins, OG, other young guys and multiple picks all available for trade

Comment

Dominance? Those numbers will quickly fall back down to earth now that you've got Jimmothy in your lineup. That washed up carnival pony with the birthday hat on his forehead you like to refer to as a Unicorn had a nice showing the other day as well, 1-11. Just imagine what the Raps are going to do to him!? Considering 90% of your players can't shoot outside the key, I would expect your FG% to be inflated right now.

*sigh* I'll go easy on ya Champ. Have you checked this out?
            ​
            https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...=stats&sort=10

​​​​​

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

*sigh* I'll go easy on ya Champ. Have you checked this out?
              ​
              https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...=stats&sort=10

​​​​​
              Yea, I have seen those and they're definitely inflated for now. Enjoy your little early-season run!

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Well if that’s the case than send me back the #2 pick from the 2018 draft RIGHT NOW.
                I’ve formally requested that this matter go to arbitration.

RR OG

Comment

Yea, I have seen those and they're definitely inflated for now. Enjoy your little early-season run!
                  This is just a leisurely stroll right now. The guys aren't warming up until after Christmas. We'll let ya know.

Comment

I did negotiate a lottery protection on that pick, but documentation of that protection seems to have disappeared. And skywalker is denying it. :P Lol
                    The Joey pick coming to me was indeed top 5 protected. Trade will be reversed.
                    Last edited by skywalker; Thu Nov 14, 2019, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post

The Joey pick coming to me was indeed top 5 protected. Trade will be reversed.
                      Oh was it Top-5? Fair enough. Thanks for confirming. Does that record still exist somewhere??

Comment

You confirmed it would be on the 2nd pick, and would carry over to 2021, at which point you said "sure why not, if it gets the deal done" or something like that ... either way, I guess it is what it is ... I would of course not lie about this, but doesn't seem like anyone cares. Lol
                        I care.

When you first made this comment, I honestly thought you were messing around. I did not think the pick was protected. But I was wrong. It is protected. Trade should be rescinded.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

If I remember correctly wasn’t that like the first trade that actually got everyone talking about protections on picks in the first place?
                          That was an earlier different one I did with Skywalker as well, but ya, I don't generally trade picks without a small amount of covering my ass .. Haha Thanks for checking and confirming that skywalker !!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post

I care.

When you first made this comment, I honestly thought you were messing around. I did not think the pick was protected. But I was wrong. It is protected. Trade should be rescinded.
                            I know, I was just messing around. Appreciate you brother!

Is there any just restructuring of the trade? Or full rescind?

Comment

• Full rescind.

Disturbance settled.
                              RR OG

Comment

• Moral of this all: don't do trades with people unless you use protection.​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X