No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien - can you update the cap sheet to show Joey's protection on the pick? That's the resource I use before I initiate a trade request.

And thanks again for doing that by the way!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Moral of this all: don't do trades with people unless you use protection.​​​​
      “I gotcha back, but you best to watch your front...” (GZA)
      RR OG

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Miekenstien - can you update the cap sheet to show Joey's protection on the pick? That's the resource I use before I initiate a trade request.

And thanks again for doing that by the way!
        Miekenstien - Please reverse the said trade between Skywalker and moi re: Joey’s 2020 top-5 protected pick. Thx.

Oh our bittersweet rivalry = over.
        RR OG

Comment

• this new protection messes my skywalker trade a bit too. if i get joey before lottery and he ends up top 5,i lose the pick. i would like to sans joey in our trade as well.

a lose lose for realizar and me.

Comment

• what happened again on this protection?
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
              what happened again on this protection?
              it was shroodingers protection, and after the pick was traded we looked in the box.

Comment

• The fantasy bass pro shop pros think I win this trade rescind; I don’t disagree.
                RR OG

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

it was shroodingers protection, and after the pick was traded we looked in the box.
                  Huh?
                  RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Huh?
                    schrodinger's, bad spelling. essentially the protections were placed onto the pick and placed onto skywalkers team. at the moment of deletion they both existed and didn't exist. after you traded for the pick and we looked at it, it existed.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      this new protection messes my skywalker trade a bit too. if i get joey before lottery and he ends up top 5,i lose the pick. i would like to sans joey in our trade as well.

a lose lose for realizar and me.
                      Full disclosure guys, I full on thought there were no limitations or restrictions on Joey's 2020 pick, and I was operating with that assumption. When Joey mentioned the 'protected pick', i thought he was messing around. Yet, sure enough, when I went back over the pm's between us (which I somehow have), that was the case. (For the record, if Joey's pick ends up being top 5 it goes back to him and his 2021 pick comes to me unprotected. That's also in the PM's haha)

So first off, my apologies, gentlemen. I should have a better awareness of my own assets. Miek has been doing a fantastic job of keeping track of trades, especially when they involve picks, as he always places appropriate notes near them.

Comment

• That's two trades overturned and we're not a full month into the season.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post

Full disclosure guys, I full on thought there were no limitations or restrictions on Joey's 2020 pick, and I was operating with that assumption. When Joey mentioned the 'protected pick', i thought he was messing around. Yet, sure enough, when I went back over the pm's between us (which I somehow have), that was the case. (For the record, if Joey's pick ends up being top 5 it goes back to him and his 2021 pick comes to me unprotected. That's also in the PM's haha)

So first off, my apologies, gentlemen. I should have a better awareness of my own assets. Miek has been doing a fantastic job of keeping track of trades, especially when they involve picks, as he always places appropriate notes near them.
                          No apologies needed! I never meant to make it seem like you were being shady about it either or anything like that. I would be skeptical as well without record, and if it wasn't fully recorded already in the Cap Sheet. I only just recently realized that as well, so this is also on me.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                            Full rescind.
                            You guys will need to trade the picks back to each other, so you might as well just trade the players too.

Comment

• Have to admit, I didn't see the Blazers being so desperate for a backup to Nassir Little that they'd go sign Melo.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Have to admit, I didn't see the Blazers being so desperate for a backup to Nassir Little that they'd go sign Melo.
                                i think he is good for about 20 shots a game. this is melo. lol. i hope he does well, but melo aging is like iverson aging.

Comment

Working...
                                X