Clear All

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

I’m so happy JJJ is back in my barn.
    Trade rescinds are

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Brogdon leaves tonight’s game hurt...this is just comedy at this point

I’m now down to just eight healthy bodies, four top-50 guys on the shelf
      Be happy it's early in the season. I deal with this every year!
      Last edited by Mack North; Sat Nov 16, 2019, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Trade rescinds are

My name is Mack North,
        On weak sauce I survive.
        In Brampton
        I’m homeless on Bovaird Drive.
        HOMELESS! On... Bovaird Drive.

RR OG

Comment

Brogdon leaves tonight’s game hurt...this is just comedy at this point

I’m now down to just eight healthy bodies, four top-50 guys on the shelf
          I feel no pity for you, Prince Andrew
          RR OG

Comment

I feel no pity for you, Prince Andrew
            I wouldn’t expect you to, considering I tanned your hide last week. Unfortunately, JBML is perfectly happy to return the favor at the moment...
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

My name is Mack North,
              On weak sauce I survive.
              In Brampton
              I’m homeless on Bovaird Drive.
              HOMELESS! On... Bovaird Drive.
              Don't get it twisted, Ballschin. I'm the Carolina Reaper King of this shit and the closest you'll come with the heat is a fuckin' jalapeno. #GetThatWeakSauceOuttaHea!

Comment

Don't get it twisted, Ballschin. I'm the Carolina Reaper King of this shit and the closest you'll come with the heat is a fuckin' jalapeno. #GetThatWeakSauceOuttaHea!
                Say no more, Champ.
                RR OG

Comment

I wouldn’t expect you to, considering I tanned your hide last week. Unfortunately, JBML is perfectly happy to return the favor at the moment...
                  Oh I don't know about that seeing how he's liquidating all his vets into picks and prospects. Looks like someone who wants alright odds in a good looking draft. Don't blame him at all.

Comment

Trade rescinds are

A dramatization of the internal meeting to decide on the Skywalker trade offer for JJJ:

​​​​​​

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

A dramatization of the internal meeting to decide on the Skywalker trade offer for JJJ:

​​​​​​
                      The dancing looks right, but your video shows the evil skullwalkers moving in slow motion; trust me when I say that Skywalker has his skullwalkers dancing at 10x that speed to accept my JJJ offer.
                      RR OG

Comment

• I think JJJ is a really good one. Sometimes the best trades are the ones that fall through and dont happen.

There's a few I wish fell through for me. lol

Comment

• Not gona lie, I thought I'd be waking up and doing a dance like that after seeing my fellow Michigan alum Mo Wagner was signed. I'm saddened to see he was picked up by the 007's. Just because you have a little money to spend, Bond,

Comment

• You should have picked him up last week; I would have. THAT’S LIFE...! 🤡
                            RR OG

Comment

Not gona lie, I thought I'd be waking up and doing a dance like that after seeing my fellow Michigan alum Mo Wagner was signed. I'm saddened to see he was picked up by the 007's. Just because you have a little money to spend, Bond,

Yes. And you’re not the only one here with a Michigan connection...I’d had my eye on him for a bit as well hahaha
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Yes. And you’re not the only one here with a Michigan connection...I’d had my eye on him for a bit as well hahaha
                                No real connection other than I was a huge fan of the Fab Five and always made my created player from Michigan in video games lol. I did think I had a shot at getting Wagner... when did you put in your bid?

Comment

Working...
                                X