No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a little surprised that no one rolled the dice on Melo. He'll play his first game on Tuesday.

Comment

• As far as I’m concerned, CaraMelo can suck Joey’s dick and Miekenstien’s tits; he might as well sit on Mr. Tucasessess’ face and bleed out. Do you know what I am saying?
      RR OG

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

No real connection other than I was a huge fan of the Fab Five and always made my created player from Michigan in video games lol. I did think I had a shot at getting Wagner... when did you put in your bid?
        I was on the lookout for a pickup after I missed out on Burks, he was one of the guys on my radar...only pulled the trigger on a bid late last night though
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          As far as I’m concerned, CaraMelo can suck Joey’s dick and Miekenstien’s tits; he might as well sit on Mr. Tucasessess’ face and bleed out. Do you know what I am saying?

Comment

• Lol CaraMelo milking Miek!
            RR OG

Comment

• Hey DanH, you’re gonna lay down like a Sealey mattress tonight. Goodnight.
              RR OG

Comment

• Comment

• Tonight I was forced to get it on with Fultz’ mom on DanH’s Sealey mattress.
                  RR OG

Comment

• Next stop on the Undefeated Tour is a showdown with the rookie. A team who almost has as many wins in the first four weeks as his team had in the prior two seasons... Combined. That's an impressive improvement, that's an impressive start and I like it but I'm going to have to temporarily slow this roll.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Next stop on the Undefeated Tour is a showdown with the rookie. A team who almost has as many wins in the first four weeks as his team had in the prior two seasons... Combined. That's an impressive improvement, that's an impressive start and I like it but I'm going to have to temporarily slow this roll.
                      Yeah I'm as shocked as you.. 3-1 and could have been 4-0 if I didn't swap Williams for Hood. The biggest shocker was beating Drizz and Joey who both looked like playoff teams before the season started - especially Drizz. He may have forgotten to set a line up though which most likely factored into that win.

I'll be lucky to pull off one cat win against you this week. But the Invaders are a tough bunch. We'll put our heads down and work as hard as we can, lunch pail in hand.

Comment

• Guilty conscience: I’m a fan of the inadvertent misfit aka: Invaders from PlanetMars.
                        RR OG

Comment

• Finals rematch with jbml this week!

Fun start to the season, we've got 11 out of 16 teams at .500 or better.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                            Hey DanH, you’re gonna lay down like a Sealey mattress tonight. Goodnight.
                            James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                            Tonight I was forced to get it on with Fultz’ mom on DanH’s Sealey mattress.
                            Sorry, couldn't hear you, can you speak up a little?
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I was hoping for an outcome like that after all the one way chatter. lol

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Our next head-to-head will be a grudge match. Good luck till than.
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X