RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    After seeing Jimmy Buttler and Danny Green enter, the competition today is frightened that I'll actually deal Nassir Little for an older vet posting bigger numbers. Don't work guys, Nas is sticking with the Creeds. I don't want to deal that high upside for over the hill vets either.
    I actually think there’s a lot of really good young fliers on the waiver wire that I would very much consider picking up and extending if I wasn’t on the cap line. And I just feel like Little is no where close to them

Comment

After seeing Jimmy Buttler and Danny Green enter, the competition today is frightened that I'll actually deal Nassir Little for an older vet posting bigger numbers. Don't work guys, Nas is sticking with the Creeds. I don't want to deal that high upside for over the hill vets either.
      Oh Hey look who’s back on the bench tonight?

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

Oh Hey look who’s back on the bench tonight?
        Oh hey look who's 9 pts, 7 Reb, 1stl, 1 Blk and 1 3ptm on 1.000 FG% in the first half.
        Last edited by Apollo; Tue Nov 19, 2019, 10:07 PM. Reason: Actually 7 boards, not 6.

Comment

• This was supposed to be a 'weak' draft class. I couldn't disagree more. It may not have the superstars of last year, but man, is it ever deep. Every night there's someone else stepping up. Hayes looks fantastic the last 2 games. Great pick by DanH.

Comment

I actually think there’s a lot of really good young fliers on the waiver wire that I would very much consider picking up and extending if I wasn’t on the cap line. And I just feel like Little is no where close to them
            Final tonight:

12 PTS, 11 REB, 1 AST, 1 STL, 2 BLK, 2 3PTM on 83% shooting.

I'd love to know these prospects. I'll have to settle for this guy.

Comment

Final tonight:

12 PTS, 11 REB, 1 AST, 1 STL, 2 BLK, 2 3PTM on 83% shooting.

I'd love to know these prospects. I'll have to settle for this guy.
              Aaron Holiday, Cam Johnson I would say both have more long-term upside, but you do you

Comment

Aaron Holiday, Cam Johnson I would say both have more long-term upside, but you do you
                You could be right about both having productive careers but I'd put my FAAB on Cam out of those two... But I don't think either has Nas' upside.

Cam turns 24 next year.
                Aaron turns 24 next year.
                Nas turns 20 next year.

Comment

• Doncic is a fantasy god. He's gonna be great, hope he stays healthy.

Comment

• Vucevic and House exit their games hurt so I’m now down to seven healthy players lol
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Doncic is a fantasy god. He's gonna be great, hope he stays healthy.
                      Someone low balled me on an offer for him this week. To trade a guy like him would require an offer so big that it wouldn't make sense for the other team.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Vucevic and House exit their games hurt so I’m now down to seven healthy players lol
                        Looks like you might only be down one man just in time for our showdown next week. I'm expecting a pretty epic battle.

Comment

• This week's power rankings courtesy of Fantasy Pros:

Capture.JPG

Weekly Movement:
                          (=) Koncept
                          (=) Apollo
                          (=) Axel
                          (=) 007 (+2%)
                          (+1) WJF (+3%)
                          (+4) Realizar (+16%) LOL x J^3
                          (-2) Mack (-7%)
                          (-1) DanH (+1%)

Out of the Top 8
                          (-1) Drizz

Comment

• There’s noticeable tier groups in the ranking. I know having acquired ‘Who Me’ McGee doesn’t put me in the top tier (1-4), but it surely pushes me ahead of Winless Just Fact (WJF)
                            RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                              There’s noticeable tier groups in the ranking. I know having acquired ‘Who Me’ McGee doesn’t put me in the top tier (1-4), but it surely pushes me ahead of Winless Just Fact (WJF)
                              You Sure As Fuck shouldn't be ahead of me! The Fake News Media is winning and must be stopped!!!

Image result for trump angry

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

You Sure As Fuck shouldn't be ahead of me! The Fake News Media is winning and must be stopped!!!

Image result for trump angry
                                He added one of the best up and coming prospects in the league in JJJ. It's amazing he got him for only Simons and a pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X