RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

He added one of the best up and coming prospects in the league in JJJ. It's amazing he got him for only Simons and a pick.
    ...and young, agile Raptors C Chris-Bobby Boucher.
    RR OG

Comment

• By the way... JJJ is way overly highly overrated. I mean, what in the Wu-Tang is Winless Just Fact doing tied with me in the tier of my own; I’m flabbergasted and offended by this so-called contaminated fantasy-fibreglass of a ranking. It’s a travesty that’s already tarnished my tenure as long-standing leader of this transnational tradition; it’s time that I take over by taking the reigns to slow the role of this war-torn war horse. Giddy-up and gallop; the Kentucky Derby is calling, Mack North.
      Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Thu Nov 21, 2019, 10:04 PM.
      RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

...and young, agile Raptors C Chris-Bobby Boucher.
        He may still get ID'd at the liquor store but he turns 27 in a few months.
        ​​​​​​

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

He may still get ID'd at the liquor store but he turns 27 in a few months.
          ​​​​​​
          Me = x 27
          RR OG

Comment

• It’s been 48 hours and I haven’t heard a nazir little update. Is everything okay
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• This is an interesting NBA-related expose;
              How did an executive in one of the league's smallest markets steal millions of dollars -- and get away with it for years?
              RR OG

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                It’s been 48 hours and I haven’t heard a nazir little update. Is everything okay
                That’s because CaraMelo has tasked the youngest rookie in the league with stitching chinchilla-skin to his first game-worn Blazers loin cloth jock strap; I personally think NBA vets like CaraMelo take rookie hazing way too far.
                RR OG

Comment

• classic caramelo. what will he do next
                  in masai we trust

Comment

It’s been 48 hours and I haven’t heard a nazir little update. Is everything okay
                    It appears you dropped a z somewhere between thinking up your post and hitting send.

Comment

classic caramelo. what will he do next
                      Likely Blazers color commentary if they keep losing.

Comment

classic caramelo. what will he do next
                        I figure he will be signed and dropped by Real-Liez-Zer about 4 times each between now and April.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

I figure he will be signed and dropped by Real-Liez-Zer about 4 times each between now and April.
                          You certainly can't call him Real-Miser. He spends FAAB like a drunken sailor.

Comment

• Nahzeer little 12 pts 1 reb on 3/5 shooting last night.

rookie watch alerts. It appears mattise thybull is still in Brett browns doghouse. Free thybull
                            in masai we trust

Comment

• Little was on Giannis, which tells you a little about what Stotts thinks of the 19 year old. The Greek freak uncharacteristically had a horrible FG% that game. There will be better statistical days for Little.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Comment

Working...
                                X