• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post

Sent an offer

Wiggins plus...
    Gawbage!

Comment

• Put up an okay fight, but I was never going win with the health of my roster. Going to be my first 3-game losing streak, and my first time below .500
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Put up an okay fight, but I was never going win with the health of my roster. Going to be my first 3-game losing streak, and my first time below .500
        Your team did well considering how banged up it is.

The Clippers did a number on Luka and Kristaps early in the week and it totally tanked my FG%, which is usually a category I have locked down. I hope they don't play the Clippers too many times during the fantasy playoffs.

​​​​​

Comment

• I know you're checking that stat tracker same as I am Miek. Gonna be a close finish either way!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            I know you're checking that stat tracker same as I am Miek. Gonna be a close finish either way!
            watching hero, and cursing bam. hoping for a top two place this week. i couldn't believe i was up. i have 3 injured centers.

Comment

• I forgot to post this Thursday. Here's a very late week six power rankings:

SmartSelect_20191201-195458_Chrome.jpg

Weekly Movement:
              (+1) Apollo (+3%)
              (-1) Koncept
              (=) Axel (+2%)
              (=) 007 (+1%)
              ​​​​​(=) WJF
              (=) Realizar (-4%)
              (+1) DanH (+5%)
              (-1) Mack (+2%)

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

watching hero, and cursing bam. hoping for a top two place this week. i couldn't believe i was up. i have 3 injured centers.
                I fucked up my lineups like 3 times this week. Had DJ starting twice when he didnt play then when i should have had him in when he came back I had G Rob III who went 0/10. Weird week for my squad, turning up the suck!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I forgot to post this Thursday. Here's a very late week six power rankings:

SmartSelect_20191201-195458_Chrome.jpg

Weekly Movement:
                  (+1) Apollo (+3%)
                  (-1) Koncept
                  (=) Axel (+2%)
                  (=) 007 (+1%)
                  ​​​​​(=) WJF
                  (=) Realizar (-4%)
                  (+1) DanH (+5%)
                  (-1) Mack (+2%)
                  Sweet, and I'm about to beat the "100% rated" koncept.

Comment

• nice win Joey, came down to the wire. i don't think the middle and top rankings are as apart as it may seem to some. We both had about equal players injured and joey took it.
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                      nice win Joey, came down to the wire. i don't think the middle and top rankings are as apart as it may seem to some. We both had about equal players injured and joey took it.
                      Thanks man! Was a good battle. Need to get some of my guys back to be consistent, but I'm on a nice 3-game win streak.

Also, I'm calling it right now - Fultz is officially not a bust. Love this kids game. He's getting better with every game. I can even do without the 3 from him now, but I still have every belief that he will add that part to his game, just like he used to in College.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                        nice win Joey, came down to the wire. i don't think the middle and top rankings are as apart as it may seem to some. We both had about equal players injured and joey took it.
                        I don't think the intent of the tool is for predicting weekly outcomes.

Comment

• Good game 007. I probably need to make another change before I'm ready for you in the playoffs.

I'm glad I don't play you anymore this regular season!

Comment

• Is .001% fg difference the closest game ever? Mack won last night 5-4 and took fg% by .001%

Comment

• Another big showdown this week. When does Kyle return? Might have a big impact on the game, as I'm down one star and Axel is down two.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                Is .001% fg difference the closest game ever? Mack won last night 5-4 and took fg% by .001%
                                PHEW! Thank you Lou Will for coming thru in the clutch last night. Good game, Miek!

Comment

Working...
                                X