No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is such a weird league.. I was expecting maybe 2 wins total considering Cody only had 1 all of last season. I only have one top 50 player on my team. My #3 pick overall is ranked 255. My other draft pick is a dud. In free agency what I thought was my biggest acquisition is 258. I traded for a guy that is in the G-League and hasn't played a second in the NBA yet.

But some how I have a 4-2 record after 6 games.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      This is such a weird league.. I was expecting maybe 2 wins total considering Cody only had 1 all of last season. I only have one top 50 player on my team. My #3 pick overall is ranked 255. My other draft pick is a dud. In free agency what I thought was my biggest acquisition is 258. I traded for a guy that is in the G-League and hasn't played a second in the NBA yet.

But some how I have a 4-2 record after 6 games.

It does help that you played Drizz(asleep at the wheel) and Miek & Skywalker (rebuilding; 1 win and 11 losses between them). You got Joey though and has a lot of talent on his team. That was a big win.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Another big showdown this week. When does Kyle return? Might have a big impact on the game, as I'm down one star and Axel is down two.
        3 if Kyle isn't back (Lowry, Fox, Ayton) plus a few guys who missed their last game as Game Time Decisions in LMA, Capella and Williams (2 of which are big). So potentially down 5 big time producers but hopefully only 2 if Kyle can come back.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

PHEW! Thank you Lou Will for coming thru in the clutch last night. Good game, Miek!
          good game. that was crazy.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

3 if Kyle isn't back (Lowry, Fox, Ayton) plus a few guys who missed their last game as Game Time Decisions in LMA, Capella and Williams (2 of which are big). So potentially down 5 big time producers but hopefully only 2 if Kyle can come back.
            Well, that's not what I was hoping to face off against this week. That sucks, I was hoping for a close to 100% test.

Comment

• Luka plays four times this week. NOx2, SAC & MIN. He's gonna feast. He might be banned from Louisiana by Sunday night.

Comment

• Tucas being in 3rd after 6 weeks, and Mars and DanH being only 1 game back of him is probably my favourite part of this season so far.

Keep it up fellas!!

Comment

• Also, drizz continuing to not set his lineups is a big deal and probably my least favourite part of this season ... the only time this entire season he's set them for an entire week was against me. And we have not heard a word out of him as to any sort of justification.

I think it is beyond the point where a penalty needs to be discussed.
                  Last edited by Joey; Mon Dec 2, 2019, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Given where Dan's team is at right now and given a few rumblings behind the scenes, I would not be shocked if he's the 5th or 6th seed.

Comment

• Also, once again, props to our Capologist, Miek. You're the man!!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Also, drizz continuing to not set his lineups is a big deal and probably my least favourite part of this season ... the only time this entire season he's set them for an entire week was against me. And we have not heard a word out of him as to any sort of justification.

I don't get it... he's making moves and setting lineups in NFL Dynasty. James Ballswin (Realizar) seems to be in the know as to what's going on irl - maybe he can get him to start setting them? We're into Week 7 now, no excuses for not setting them if there's interaction in other leagues and on this board.

Comment

• Looking forward to my matchup with the up-&-coming DanH's Team team. We've got pretty similar totals this year, so it should be a close week.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Looking forward to my matchup with the up-&-coming DanH's Team team. We've got pretty similar totals this year, so it should be a close week.
                            Yeah should be a good week. Pretty close in total games played too. Both teams pretty healthy.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Also, drizz continuing to not set his lineups is a big deal and probably my least favourite part of this season ... the only time this entire season he's set them for an entire week was against me. And we have not heard a word out of him as to any sort of justification.

Wow wait til he faces me why don’t ya

Comment

Tucas being in 3rd after 6 weeks, and Mars and DanH being only 1 game back of him is probably my favourite part of this season so far.

Keep it up fellas!!
                                Technically I’m 2nd but because of conference leaders automatically being 1st and 2nd, Axel is shown ahead of me.

Comment

Working...
                                X