RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Also, drizz continuing to not set his lineups is a big deal and probably my least favourite part of this season ... the only time this entire season he's set them for an entire week was against me. And we have not heard a word out of him as to any sort of justification.

I think it is beyond the point where a penalty needs to be discussed.
    Has a punishment ever been giving to someone that hasn't set their line ups before even after warnings were given? The problem here is that drizz doesn't even have his draft pick.. I believe it goes to Coach. So him "tanking" his week is only helping Coach out not himself.

If he had his pick, I'd recommend that we bump his spot in the draft (post lottery) by 1 every week he fails to set his lineups.. up to like 3-4 weeks before we just get rid of it altogether. But that would hurt Coach not drizz.

Comment

Also, drizz continuing to not set his lineups is a big deal and probably my least favourite part of this season ... the only time this entire season he's set them for an entire week was against me. And we have not heard a word out of him as to any sort of justification.

Maybe I was bit harsh in this post to call him out like I did, so I do apologize to drizz for coming down like this ... long day at work ... but still ... this isn't cool, and a real discussion needs to be had on how to deal with this generally. Not just in drizz' case.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Has a punishment ever been giving to someone that hasn't set their line ups before even after warnings were given? The problem here is that drizz doesn't even have his draft pick.. I believe it goes to Coach. So him "tanking" his week is only helping Coach out not himself.

If he had his pick, I'd recommend that we bump his spot in the draft (post lottery) by 1 every week he fails to set his lineups.. up to like 3-4 weeks before we just get rid of it altogether. But that would hurt Coach not drizz.
        We have not ever actually punished someone for this. Have been a few instances where it was discussed, but never really came up with anything that everyone agreed to. However, this is a pretty explicit and unusually blatant pattern we're seeing to start the season.

And this is exactly why we never really did go with the draft route .. because in a few instances, it's been like this where they don't even own the pick.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

Wow wait til he faces me why don’t ya
          Hahah My bad tucas. You and your juggernaut of a team would take him anyway.

Comment

i think a courteous "i quit" would have been nice, since he is still participating in other leagues. i am for a final warning, and informing of a loss of team, if it continues.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Yeah should be a good week. Pretty close in total games played too. Both teams pretty healthy.
              No idea what happened... I set my lineups for the week today at work, but I just checked my app and it has 3 guys playing on my bench. WTF!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

No idea what happened... I set my lineups for the week today at work, but I just checked my app and it has 3 guys playing on my bench. WTF!
                Hey, it's OK, we both knew I was gonna win this week, I'm OK with you fabricating an excuse.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Drizz is still active in NFL Dynasty. I am not sure what is happening here but he's always been a good member to these leagues and his teams are usually pretty damn good. I hope he sticks around and starts hitting the lineup button on Mondays.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Hey, it's OK, we both knew I was gonna win this week, I'm OK with you fabricating an excuse.
                    Well you're getting a nice headstart... hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the arse but I feel like it might.

BRB, going to write a letter to the owner of Yahoo to find out why my roster wasn't set correctly after twice hitting "Start Active Players" for the WEEK! Heads will roll for this one...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Guys, I'm sensing a pattern with Mack not setting his lineups too ...

Comment

• The Creeds have signed Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose to one year deals. Down 2-6 against a legit contender, the Creeds implemented emergency measures to protect the undefeated streak.

The Creeds wish Nassir Little the very best and hope that some rebuilding team scoops up him up and uses him to thoroughly WHOOP the Mack North Posse next season.
                        ​​​​​

Comment

• Missing out on Melo and Rose would no doubt hurt but Isaiah Thomas would be a pretty good consolation prize. It was a tough decision to finish off my FAAB to swap him for Rose.

Comment

We have not ever actually punished someone for this.
                            Well there was the whole ceez situation......
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'm not trying to brag because I feel like I fell face first into a goldmine but:
                              Carmelo Anthony's return to the NBA is barely two weeks old, and he's already being recognized for his strong play.

The league on Monday named the Portland Trail Blazers forward its Western Conference Player of the Week. The Trail Blazers went 3-0, beating the Bulls twice as well as the Thunder. Anthony led those efforts, averaging 22.3 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
                              https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ce-player-week

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                The Creeds have signed Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose to one year deals. Down 2-6 against a legit contender, the Creeds implemented emergency measures to protect the undefeated streak.

The Creeds wish Nassir Little the very best and hope that some rebuilding team scoops up him up and uses him to thoroughly WHOOP the Mack North Posse next season.
                                ​​​​​
                                I said 5 WW periods and the O/U was set at 5.5 in Vegas. He made to the 8th I believe, so if you took the over in this one you can collect your winnings from the Bank of Scrubs, where you can put your very own bid in on him for Thursdays WW period.

Comment

Working...
                                X