RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post

Sorry I missed all this guys, but ya, this is the rule. If changes need to be made to the CBA, then we can do that. But this is the intent of the rule. Just like Waivers in the NBA.
    Thank you commish. I'll take my $9 FAAB and me, Melo and IT will hit the highway. We have business to take care of.

If I still end up with Rose now I'll be shocked. He's hyped as fuck and Tucas knows what I'm bidding. Rose to Tucas for $10. lol

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Thank you commish. I'll take my $9 FAAB and me, Melo and IT will hit the highway. We have business to take care of.

If I still end up with Rose now I'll be shocked. He's hyped as fuck and Tucas knows what I'm bidding. Rose to Tucas for $10. lol
      Done, done, and

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• There seems to be a lot going on here today, but why is that everyone is overlooking the obvious?!?!!? I am actually winning!!!

*Screen shot* to commemorate this high point in the season where I was up.

#Jokesyoumakewhenyouarerebuilding

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Done, done, and

Thank you and may this be the last time I cause extra work around here. Thanks also to Miek for being so quick on the draw with the cap update.
          Last edited by Apollo; Tue Dec 3, 2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Since we have a 7 day period to sign a FA to a contract, can we dole out a contract and later rescind or extend the length of the deal before the 7 days are up?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Since we have a 7 day period to sign a FA to a contract, can we dole out a contract and later rescind or extend the length of the deal before the 7 days are up?
              Nope. Once announced, that's the deal. Announcing=Signing in the NBA.

Comment

Nope. Once announced, that's the deal. Announcing=Signing in the NBA.
                OK, just deciding between a 7 or 10 year deal for Duncan Robinson... or as we like to call him - Tim David.

Comment

• Guys ... Fultz is starting to look really good. Super consistent as well.

That herky-jerky style he has looks to be really hard to guard, and with more and more confidence, dude will be really hard to stop .. he's almost unstoppable at the bucket already.

Comment

• I can recognize good hype game when I see it. Hype on.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      I can recognize good hype game when I see it. Hype on.
                      LOL But seriously! He's almost looking like he did in College these days. I am feeling very good about Fultz right now... must be how Mack felt when he learned Embiid could still walk all those years ago. Lol

Fultz >>> Lonzo. Sup Miek? Lol

Comment

LOL But seriously! He's almost looking like he did in College these days. I am feeling very good about Fultz right now... must be how Mack felt when he learned Embiid could still walk all those years ago. Lol

lol, lonzo is the dogs balls. he seems like all motivation has been sapped from him though. he never sprints anymore.

Comment

• If you don't start winning you might have a set of Balls by August.

Comment

• Week 7 Rest of Season Power Rankings:
                            Capture.JPG
                            Weekly Movement:
                            (=) Apollo
                            (+1) Axel (-1%)
                            (-1) Koncept (-2%)
                            (=) 007
                            ​​​​​(=) WJF (-1%)
                            (=) Realizar
                            (=) DanH
                            (=) Mack (-1%)

Comment

You probably feel better. I KNEW Embiid was gonna be great... you were praying for anything resembling a game for 2 years lol. Patience pays off sometimes - When Ya Know Ya Know!

On another note, Yahoo's Monday fuckery is proving costly at the moment. My boys are gonna need a strong finish to take out the DanH's Team.

Comment

• What happened on Monday?

Comment

Working...
                                X