Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    What happened on Monday?
    Mack was delinquent on his line-ups.
    Image result for shame gif

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I vote that we not take away his team as punishment. Having to keep that roster is excessive and acceptable punishment.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Image result for shame gif
        Heads will roll at Yahoo! I'm not done with them...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I vote that we not take away his team as punishment. Having to keep that roster is excessive and acceptable punishment.
          That CHAMPIONSHIP roster cares not for what you think. Beware the curse of the Unbeaten and teams with long Unbeaten Streaks - it never ends well.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

That CHAMPIONSHIP roster cares not for what you think. Beware the curse of the Unbeaten and teams with long Unbeaten Streaks - it never ends well.
            Yesterday's news.

There has been a 20-0 champion. It can happen again but I'm taking it one week at a time and I'm in the middle of a tough stretch of my schedule. Axel is playing this up like he's significantly disadvantaged but I see what's going on here. I have a one game advantage on him this week and that's assuming Bogie comes back next game, which doesn't look promising in my view...

Comment

• *** Trade Announcement ***

Apollo Creeds have traded Danny Green (2) to the Planet Mars Invaders for Terrence Ross (1) and $21 in FAAB.

PM's salary cap is now at 40. His FAAB is down to $95.
              Apollo's salary cap is now at 39. His FAAB increases to $30.

The Invaders welcome Danny Green and his championship experience to their locker room. They look forward to many 3 pointers with his defensive intangibles in the next couple of years.

Comment

• Nice doing business with you. I like Green and he's a better fantasy player than Ross but this move is all about positioning for a future move. The added FAAB and cap space were two things I wanted.
                Last edited by Apollo; Thu Dec 5, 2019, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• i frigging pulled a masai, and made some trades to set up a tank and started winning. probe droids have been sent throughout the galaxy.

kyrie irving. weeks ago you served my father in the tank wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the standings. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person, but my team has fallen under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to the imperials has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the empire into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on the imperials. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, kyrie irving. You're my only hope.

Comment

• Geez, Mack, nothing easy against your team. Fighting tooth and nail for every cat. Going to come down to the Sunday games no matter how the rest of today goes.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Joey Axel

​​​​​​​Thanks for processing the trade but there was FAAB exchanged in this trade as well. Can you please remove $21 FAAB from Mars and add $21 FAAB to my team.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Geez, Mack, nothing easy against your team. Fighting tooth and nail for every cat. Going to come down to the Sunday games no matter how the rest of today goes.
                        6 on 6 to cap the week off in a dog fight. Your team is definitely front runner for Most Improved Team. Good luck!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

6 on 6 to cap the week off in a dog fight. Your team is definitely front runner for Most Improved Team. Good luck!
                          And a razor thin margin in a few categories. Coming down the wire for sure.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Well done Axel, it was close. So close that had I one more productive game from someone I might have been able to close the gap. Hopefully in the playoffs I get the scheduling going to my advantage and get a two game advantage. Either way, there's no shame in losing to your team.

Comment

• Hey! Tie game, Mack. Good job, good effort all around.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Hey! Tie game, Mack. Good job, good effort all around.
                                Miek and I tied as well. Not pleased about it. Just needed a block from Skal and the scrub couldn't even give me that. He'll be on the first plane out, I expect.

Comment

Working...
                                X