• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Porter Jr looking more promising than Nasir Little has ever looked👀

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      Kevin Porter Jr looking more promising than Nasir Little has ever looked👀
      Luka Doncic is looking more promising than anyone you'll ever get.

Comment

• Big ups to Vucevic for coming back today and sealing the win for me
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Dang it, bad week, was trailing the whole time to Coach and pulled ahead by narrow margins on Saturday in several cats to give me hope, but he had me outmanned Sunday and bah humbug.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I just noticed some potentially good news related to our league on Reddit:

Topic:
            Answer:
            Wormser
            🏀 Yahoo
            126 points·9 months ago
            Yahoo Fantasy employee here. This is going to happen. We just rolled it out for baseball. Basketball and hockey will get it next year.
            https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasybbal..._schedule_the/

If its true, I'm assuming "next year" means literally next year, as in the 2020-2021 season. I think that it would be great if we can have the playoffs take place earlier as to avoid many of the rest games. Right now there's a big risk to owning really good players on really good teams. All contenders eventually land in the place of praying that your guy doesn't get shut down for being too good.
            Last edited by Apollo; Tue Dec 17, 2019, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Bowman must be in the running for most dropped player in our league. Three times and we're only halfway through December.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Am currently 3-0-1 in my last 4, while only having 9 healthy guys for most of that. Now I'm back to 10 today, so I'd say things are looking bleak for Wack North.

Your team truly is the Wack Pack, Joey

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Your team truly is the Wack Pack, Joey
                  LOL If I had a full healthy team we'd have mopped the floor with you and your Clown Posse. :P

Comment

LOL If I had a full healthy team we'd have mopped the floor with you and your Clown Posse. :P
                    Yea, cuz I'm running with a full squad ova hea!

Comment

• Guess who's back tonight?!

Last time on the court he had 18 points, 11 boards and 4 blocks.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Guess who's back tonight?!

Last time on the court he had 18 points, 11 boards and 4 blocks.
                        He's currently Ranked #1 in terms of Averages ... he's only played one game, but ya ... solid averages. Haha

Comment

He's currently Ranked #1 in terms of Averages ... he's only played one game, but ya ... solid averages. Haha
                          Also the only person ranked higher than Harden in terms of Average Rankings and Overall Rankings.

I obviously still take Harden. But I'm biased.

Comment

Also the only person ranked higher than Harden in terms of Average Rankings and Overall Rankings.

I obviously still take Harden. But I'm biased.
                            Yeah, but Ayton is just 21 too.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Yeah, but Ayton is just 21 too.
                              He obviously won't stay that high once he plays more than 1 game. And he's all 'roided up!

Comment

He obviously won't stay that high once he plays more than 1 game. And he's all 'roided up!
                                He'll be back as Greg Oden 2.0 now that he's off the sauce(IF... he's off the sauce).

Comment

Working...
                                X