RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post

He obviously won't stay that high once he plays more than 1 game. And he's all 'roided up!
    My team has no formal drug policy, so as long as he plays and produces, all good by me
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

He'll be back as Greg Oden 2.0 now that he's off the sauce(IF... he's off the sauce).
      I think the blocks are a fluke. He's not a good blocker if his past if any indication.

Comment

• Well, after many years of watching Reggie Jackson struggle through countless injuries, we have put him out of his misery... Funeral will be held this coming Wednesday.

Monstars would also like to welcome The Big Ragu, Donte Divencenzo, and Bobby Portis to the team!

Comment

• What did Koncept get?

And who is he adding? Hmmm...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            What did Koncept get?

And who is he adding? Hmmm...
            He doesn't get anyone. I get the option to swap picks with him in the next 2 drafts in exchange for taking Portis' contract.

Comment

• that got pushed through league head office pretty quick. lol.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                that got pushed through league head office pretty quick. lol.
                We've got the Commish on speed-dial here at the Monstars HQ.

Comment

He doesn't get anyone. I get the option to swap picks with him in the next 2 drafts in exchange for taking Portis' contract.
                  so koncept is sitting at 37 cap, and has to add a player first possible waivers?

good salary dump. doesn't want those ugly ***

Comment

how do the conditions work? if this year you swap, can you still next year?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

how do the conditions work? if this year you swap, can you still next year?
                      Nope. Only one swap option in one of the following two drafts.

Comment

• Portis is a good bet. He's in a crappy situation but the Knicks are likely to be overhauled again this summer.

Comment

• Joey can swap his draft pick position with koncept's draft pick position post lottery one time out of the next 2 years.

Whether or not Joey gets to use the pick swap during the two years, Portis is a young and valuable prospect. Portis always seems to get more run 2nd half of the season so he's an asset come fantasy playoffs. I just have a full roster and looking ahead I need to free up a spot for the offseason so I can draft a player.
                          Last edited by koncept; Thu Dec 19, 2019, 06:58 PM.
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• also props to miek man, this guys ON IT. Its easy to propose trades with that roster page always updated.
                            Last edited by koncept; Thu Dec 19, 2019, 07:08 PM.
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Ya, I'm thinking a 20% raise for Miek ... 20% on top of $0, is still $0, but hey ... good work Miek!! You've earned it homie!

Comment

• Here comes the Rest of Season Power Rankings - Week 9 Edition:

Capture1.JPG

Weekly Movement:
                                (+1) Axel
                                (-1) Apollo (-4%)
                                (+1) 007 (-3%)
                                ​(=) Koncept (-6%)
                                ​​​​​(=) WJF (-3%)
                                (=) Realizar (-3%)
                                (=) DanH (-1%)
                                (=) Mack (-6%)

Axel got a big boost from getting his guys back. I'm thinking getting Dipo back will have a similar effect. Still, tight race at the top and really there are no gimmies anywhere in the seeding. Also, Koncept's ranking isn't accurate because he's down a man from the trade. He should probably be a 93-96.

Comment

Working...
                                X