RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Hi!

Wizards coach Scott Brooks won't completely rule out a return for John Wall (Achilles) this season.

Advice: Wall tore his Achilles while rehabbing a heel injury in January but has made steady progress. His latest step was playing 1-on-1 against some of their assistant coaches. "It’s not like we’re shutting him down and focusing on the 2020/2021 season," coach Brooks said. ""It’s going to happen organically," Brooks added. "He’s getting after every workout." We're taking this with a heavy grain of salt but it's something to keep in mind when the All-Star break rolls around for fantasy owners with an open I.R. slot.

Comment

• Doubt it.

Comment

• portis season high 30 PT 8 REB 2 AST 3 STL
        Last edited by koncept; Sat Dec 21, 2019, 06:15 AM.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• James Johnson is having such a terrible year. From showing up to camp fat. To having some other issues preventing him from playing. And then when he does play (which is rare) he gives you nothing. I just had to get rid of him. Will eat the cap hit next year just to avoid seeing him on the team.

So excited to have Rondae on the team. Even though he can't be resigned, it'll be nice having someone that actually sees the court and tries when he does.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Well, after many years of watching Reggie Jackson struggle through countless injuries, we have put him out of his misery... Funeral will be held this coming Wednesday.
            Thank Jeebuz you turned down my offer or offers last season and I still won the chip wirh my status quo.

Comment

• Some solid signings last night.

Comment

• Tough week with five guys out hurt. Skywalker has a shot to take this with a big man advantage.

Comment

• Injuries are a big part of NBA Fantasy. It's all about if you have enough fire power to withstand those injuries, especially if they're to key players.

We'll know more by February, but it seems like Season 8 is headlined by 5 true contenders at this point.

RRNBA Dynasty is like a box of chocolates. Ya neva know what ya gonna git!

I believe this is our most intriguing season yet, more power to the middling teams with hope! I say go for it and fuck the draft.

Comment

• Splash Mountain comes through with 7 blocks tonight! He now has 10 on the week, Drizz has 14 lol
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• seems like a big blob of 6ish teams at top, look at the turnaround from planet mars too...

Whiteside with 17 blocks this week alone... 7 tonight.
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Injuries are a big part of NBA Fantasy. It's all about if you have enough fire power to withstand those injuries, especially if they're to key players.

We'll know more by February, but it seems like Season 8 is headlined by 5 true contenders at this point.

RRNBA Dynasty is like a box of chocolates. Ya neva know what ya gonna git!

I believe this is our most intriguing season yet, more power to the middling teams with hope! I say go for it and fuck the draft.
                        Yeah, looks like I do have enough firepower this week but I had my doubts with Doncic out all week, along with Giannis for part of the week and glue guys like Washingon and Bogdanovic. Oh and of course Dipo. Who know when he plays again.

I agree with you on teams outside the top going for it. You never know with all the injuries that pop up and shutdown games to avoid injuries.

Comment

• Things are going to come down to wire between me and Balls-chin.

Image result for hugh jackman balls chin

Comment

• I basically need Jamal Murray to outscore Anthony Davis and Javale McGee to get the win. Going to be tight!!

Comment

• Also, I think I've asked this before, but who the fuck is Devonte Graham, and where the hell did he come from?! Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                I basically need Jamal Murray to outscore Anthony Davis and Javale McGee to get the win. Going to be tight!!
                                Well nevermind ... turns out all I needed was for Javale McGee to miss ONE free throw ... that was it ... all that separated us was a single Free Throw. Lol

Good matchup Ballswin! Scrappy bunch you got there.
                                Last edited by Joey; Mon Dec 23, 2019, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X