No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing like a week against Miek to get back in the win column. Going to be in tougher against Joey this week.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Good week Skywalker. Looking at your team I can see a path to you being back in the playoffs as early as next season. Bam, Simons, Bagley, Morant, Markkanen, you've been pretty damn busy collecting top notch young talent.

Comment

• Phew. I had 3 stat corrections for the week, but none were for FT's.

1 game back of 5th place right now. Things are tight in the middle!

Comment

• planetmars Nice pickup of RHJ!

Comment

• After this week we're basically at the midway point of the regular season. That's crazy!

I've got a tough one this week vs the Bond's, but I'm riding a 7 game unbeaten streak and I think it will continue.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              After this week we're basically at the midway point of the regular season. That's crazy!

I've got a tough one this week vs the Bond's, but I'm riding a 7 game unbeaten streak and I think it will continue.
              Good luck! I feel like this is the first week where I’m not more banged up injury-wise than my opponent, though might’ve just jinxed myself there hahaha
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Good luck! I feel like this is the first week where I’m not more banged up injury-wise than my opponent, though might’ve just jinxed myself there hahaha
                And as soon as I say that, Brogdon is ruled out for tonight, lol

Comment

• joey check your pms
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                    joey check your pms
                    K. Now you check yours. Lol

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

And as soon as I say that, Brogdon is ruled out for tonight, lol
                      It's OK, I've always got a plethora of GTD's throughout the week that normally turn to O. That to go along with the actually injured guys... story of my life.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

K. Now you check yours. Lol
                        sent you a reply
                        in masai we trust

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post

sent you a reply
                          Get a room you two

Comment

• merry christmas to all, and to all a good day

Comment

• 2 years aaron holiday
                              in masai we trust

Comment

• great to see Gary Payton II back in the league and actually doing well haha.
                                in masai we trust

Comment

Working...
                                X