RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    great to see Gary Payton II back in the league and actually doing well haha.
    Aka: The Mitten
    RR OG

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      great to see Gary Payton II back in the league and actually doing well haha.
      vindication

Comment

• what is the record for cap? i remember it stopped getting tracked before, but realizar is up to 57. lol

Comment

• Is the amnesty provision still a thing? It was tracked in the cap sheet up to 2016-17, but hasn’t been there since
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I think it should be a thing. Some used it and got an advantage from using it. There was never any warning that if it want used by x date that it expired. Seems fair that we could use it if we hadn't.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              Is the amnesty provision still a thing? It was tracked in the cap sheet up to 2016-17, but hasn’t been there since
              I know I've used mine, and if everyone can honor system, or someone can send me a past record I will add them to the cap sheet.

Comment

• I've used mine already
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• How about starting over the amnesty rule?

We’ve completely lost track of it; it’s now orphaned. Plus, many years and many managers have long since gone since it we adopted it. Let’s foster it anew.
                  RR OG

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    what is the record for cap? i remember it stopped getting tracked before, but realizar is up to 57. lol
                    I own the record; I make sure I have it every year by renewing the copyright trademark patent; I even licensed the limited vinyl. Hell, call me ‘SP Bono’: I am the record. HOAT-HOAT-HOAT!!! Lol
                    RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                      How about starting over the amnesty rule?

We’ve completely lost track of it; it’s now orphaned. Plus, many years and many managers have long since gone since it we adopted it. Let’s foster it anew.
                      I don't think anyone has amnestied a player in the time since I rejoined the league. So the last time the list was updated is still the most up to date list.
                      ​
                      I get why you'd want to piggy back on those teams who still have it in their back pockets though.

Comment

• So what's the details on this trade?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I don't think anyone has amnestied a player in the time since I rejoined the league. So the last time the list was updated is still the most up to date list...
                          The list you speak of is stardust; it’s gone, amiss into the deleted dustbin abyss. So please, let’s move on, so I says: We either start the amnesty list anew, or we must agree to cease referring to a list that now no longer exists. Now what say do you say to this: Yeay? Nay? or Blazay-Blazay? You know this answer comes from me because the question’s due to you. IT’S TIME: VOTE OR DIE.
                          Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sun Dec 29, 2019, 02:15 AM.
                          RR OG

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            So what's the details on this trade?
                            Ya, sorry meant to come on and announce. No details. Cap dump for Koncept. Parker for Nothing.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

The list you speak of is stardust; it’s gone, amiss into the deleted dustbin abyss. So please, let’s move on, so I says: We either start the amnesty list anew, or we must agree to cease referring to a list that now no longer exists. Now what say do you say to this: Yeay? Nay? or Blazay-Blazay? You know this answer comes from me because the question’s due to you. IT’S TIME: VOTE OR DIE.
                              Really wasn't that hard to find. Any of the site transfer posts that were garbled, if you quote the post, the original content is still all there.

AMNESTY RECORD
                              007 - Available
                              Apollo - Available
                              Axel - Available
                              Cody - Perry Jones III
                              DanH - Available
                              drizz - Available
                              jbml - Andrea Bargnani
                              Joey - Andrew Nicholson
                              koncept - Andrew Bynum
                              Mack North - Cory Joseph
                              Miekenstien - Timofey Mosgov
                              REALIZAR - Demarre Carroll
                              Skywalker - Available
                              The Coach - Alex Len
                              tucas - Royce White
                              WJF Available
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Ballswin is trying to play games here. Well done Axel.

Comment

Working...
                                X