RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post

Ya, sorry meant to come on and announce. No details. Cap dump for Koncept. Parker for Nothing.
    So he's cap dumped six years to you in the last week or so. Portis and Parker.

Comment

• Lol Perry Jones III. I remember that guy when we were drafting in 2012. Was one of the guys that fell really hard in that draft. Wonder how many years he had when he was amnestied? Good candidate nonetheless.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Lol Perry Jones III. I remember that guy when we were drafting in 2012. Was one of the guys that fell really hard in that draft. Wonder how many years he had when he was amnestied? Good candidate nonetheless.
        He wasn't even a draft amnesty. Remember when he played for OKC and had like 3 good games in a row? Well Joey bid big $ for him in auction then gave him a 4 year deal. He was quickly back to his old ways of DNP-CD or garbage minutes.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Ugh, I was already in a hole against Mack and Westbrook is sitting out the second-half of the back-to-back. Need to outscore him then get either a lot of steals or a lot of turnovers from Mack
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

So he's cap dumped six years to you in the last week or so. Portis and Parker.
            Yep! I kept my cap low so I could do exactly that, seeing that everyone was basically at the line before the season even started.
            Now I just need them to not be shit ... Lol

Comment

• i forgot we still had amnesties im sure many did. I think I used mine to amnesty 1 year left of a retired Bynum..... way back when.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• does anderson count as on first waivers?

Comment

• Yeah, I'm gonna want to keep my amnesty, part of my contract strategy requires I still have it.
                  ​​​​​
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• This week is really going down to the wire Joey, as expected.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Yeah, I'm gonna want to keep my amnesty, part of my contract strategy requires I still have it.
                      ​​​​​
                      For sure it's an advantage to have when handing out long contracts. I hope to never have to use it and find another way but I like the worst case scenario safety net too.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        This week is really going down to the wire Joey, as expected.
                        Ya, we were tied 4-4 coming into today, but I think you're taking it ... Harden taking the night off tonight really hurts.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          does anderson count as on first waivers?
                          Yep, I would think so because he was just a drop.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Ya, we were tied 4-4 coming into today, but I think you're taking it ... Harden taking the night off tonight really hurts.
                            Final score looked more lopsided than it was, every cat was close. Good game.

Now that I'm feeling good I can get smacked down by Apollo and come back down to earth a bit.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Ugh, I was already in a hole against Mack and Westbrook is sitting out the second-half of the back-to-back. Need to outscore him then get either a lot of steals or a lot of turnovers from Mack
                              I survived a close one! I on Saturday night I think it was and I was up 8-1, but could have easily gone 8-1 for you since we were so close in pretty much all cats. Good game!

Comment

• Happy New Year/Decade boys!
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X