No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy new years. how long we had this league now.... ? 7 years? crazy..
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• i almost drafted hartenstein. he reminds me of the batterhead in hearthstone, and our names rhyme.

Comment

• The Creeds are happy to announce that they upgraded their Isaiah last night from 5'9" to 7'1".

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          i almost drafted hartenstein. he reminds me of the batterhead in hearthstone, and our names rhyme.
          Would have been a good call but it would have also required the patience of Jesus to wait that one out until now to see a payoff. Most of us don't even have the patience of Russell Crowe when it comes to waiting on guys to actually get minutes, let alone producing.

He's been on my watch list for the last few years. He's finally getting minutes now and he has secured the backup center spot in Houston, which means he'll be getting C eligibility soon.

Comment

• Here comes the first "rest of season" power rankings of the decade. Week 11:

Capture1.JPG
            Week 11 Movement:
            (=) Axel
            (=) Apollo (-1%)
            (=) 007
            ​(=) Koncept (-1%)
            ​​​​​(=) WJF
            (+1) DanH
            (-1) Realizar (-2%)
            (=) Mack (+3%)

Comment

• The disrespeck on the champs' name is real. I'd be 8-2 had I set my lineup that Monday vs Dan. Fantasy Pros is the biggest protagonist of the Fake News Media.

Comment

• Champs exposed for resting on their laurels. Next week is gonna be fun.

Comment

• Looking forward to it, but the real fun isn't until March 16!

Comment

• Well shit. Isaac is out and will be re-evaluated in two months. Time to get serious, next man up.

Comment

• Be happy that it happened now and not in mid-late February.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Be happy that it happened now and not in mid-late February.
                        Mack, it might not matter.

"Won't be reevaluated until 8-10 weeks" doesn't mean he's coming back then. He might need time to get back into game shape... I might not have him back in time for him to help me win the chip... Oh, sure, we'll still give him a ring but it won't feel the same for him as for the rest of us.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Mack, it might not matter.

"Won't be reevaluated until 8-10 weeks" doesn't mean he's coming back then. He might need time to get back into game shape... I might not have him back in time for him to help me win the chip... Oh, sure, we'll still give him a ring but it won't feel the same for him as for the rest of us.
                          Jonathan Isaac, Isaac Yankem, Isaac Newton, Fig Newton - don't matter! You ain't winnin' shit, with or without him!

You'll be singing U2 by the end of March, thinking about your boy.

Comment

• Harden is such a beast. #1 Overall and #1 for Averages. For everyone who says "he's too old", he's younger than Durant and clearly far more durable and effective. Dude can keep this up for years. Best make those offers a little more realistic fellas.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Harden is such a beast. #1 Overall and #1 for Averages. For everyone who says "he's too old", he's younger than Durant and clearly far more durable and effective. Dude can keep this up for years. Best make those offers a little more realistic fellas.
                              I honestly can't see a scenario that makes sense for you to trade this guy. He's ridiculous and with Klay back next year, who knows where your team really lies in the standings.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'd have a hard time trading Harden if I was looking to take a run at a chip over the next three or four years.

So the sharks circled Isaac. I wouldn't even consider trading him for anything less than a bonafide star coming back or high picks and a good vet. I don't blame anyone for trying to fleece me though, I'd kick the tires too and see if I could get a steal. Not happening with me though.

Comment

Working...
                                X