RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post

I honestly can't see a scenario that makes sense for you to trade this guy. He's ridiculous and with Klay back next year, who knows where your team really lies in the standings.
    Oh I completely agree, just putting it out there to save people the time of putting together weak proposals. Lol

Comment

• OMG I can't believe I almost pulled it off against Apollo. I was up 5-4 with all my guys done and Apollo down to one half from Dwight to make up 2 steals or 3 blocks....

So of course Dwight got 4 blocks.

Still, proud of my boys making this one close. Was way out of it halfway through the week, without my tentpole star, and with a games disadvantage, made a game of it.

Good game, Apollo. I'll get you in the playoffs when it counts.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        OMG I can't believe I almost pulled it off against Apollo. I was up 5-4 with all my guys done and Apollo down to one half from Dwight to make up 2 steals or 3 blocks....

So of course Dwight got 4 blocks.

Still, proud of my boys making this one close. Was way out of it halfway through the week, without my tentpole star, and with a games disadvantage, made a game of it.

Good game, Apollo. I'll get you in the playoffs when it counts.
        I went to sleep pretty sure you had me.

I feel incredibly lucky given my roster looks like an ER room at the moment. lol

Comment

• Wow, I defintely thought Dan had that one. I almost posted about it last night when Dwight only had less than 2 quarters to pull it all off, but didn't want to potentially jinx it.

Comment

• Annd just like that I'm in 7th place, 3rd in the Conference, and only 1 game back of 5th. All while pretty much never suiting up more than 10 healthy guys at a time. I'll take it!

Comment

• I'll make it up to you Dan. I've got Apollo this week and I'll leave him at the curb next by Sunday evening.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                I'll make it up to you Dan. I've got Apollo this week and I'll leave him at the curb next by Sunday evening.
                I mean if you don't take me this week with the state of my team then you should just pack it in like your Cowboys.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Wow, I defintely thought Dan had that one. I almost posted about it last night when Dwight only had less than 2 quarters to pull it all off, but didn't want to potentially jinx it.
                  Superman to the rescue!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Wow, I defintely thought Dan had that one. I almost posted about it last night when Dwight only had less than 2 quarters to pull it all off, but didn't want to potentially jinx it.
                    Almost posting was clearly enough of a jinx. I blame you for this.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Almost posting was clearly enough of a jinx. I blame you for this.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I mean if you don't take me this week with the state of my team then you should just pack it in like your Cowboys.
                        I don't need any pre-game excuses. Zero sympathy for anyone struggling with lineups, I've got enough to worry about with my own squad.

Comment

• No excuses. I do need to make up ten games this week though. Good luck.

Comment

• Dr. Doum.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                              Dr. Doum.

Dr. Doum put the BOOM back in Boom-Shalaklak-Boom, everybody!
                              RR OG

Comment

• Superman to the rescue again with another five block game and he hit a three?!

Him and Ben Simmons are neck and neck in total three pointers made on the season. Ray Allen, move over.

Comment

Working...
                                X