Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    Time for a ‘who fucking cares’ fact:

I grew up in the same house in Monte Hall grew up in.
    No shit? Well that's a hell of a coincidence.

Comment

• The Creeds are happy to welcome back Dieng into the fold.

Rolling that dice on his ridiculously strong play while KAT has been out will get him in the rotation, maybe even as a starter for the rest of the season. He's a different player than the guy I flipped for a pick years ago.

Fingers crossed on those KAT trade rumor being true. None of them involved a center coming back.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        The Creeds are happy to welcome back Dieng into the fold.

Rolling that dice on his ridiculously strong play while KAT has been out will get him in the rotation, maybe even as a starter for the rest of the season. He's a different player than the guy I flipped for a pick years ago.

Fingers crossed on those KAT trade rumor being true. None of them involved a center coming back.
        a pox on gorgui

Comment

• SmartSelect_20200111-101010_Chrome.jpg

Week 12 Movement:
          (=) Axel
          (+1) 007 (-2%)
          (-1) Apollo (-4%)
          ​(=) Koncept (-3%)
          ​​​​​(=) WJF (-1%)
          (=) DanH (-2%)
          (=) Realizar (-2%)
          (=) Mack (-2%)

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

a pox on gorgui
            I cant remember now and it's impossible to search for anything quickly(if at all) in a thread since the site upgrade. Did I trade him to you? Or was it I traded him to Dan and Dan traded him to you or was it something else? Could have sworn I flipped him to Dan late in season 4 when I took over that dumpster fire but I could be wrong.

Comment

I cant remember now and it's impossible to search for anything quickly(if at all) in a thread since the site upgrade. Did I trade him to you? Or was it I traded him to Dan and Dan traded him to you or was it something else? Could have sworn I flipped him to Dan late in season 4 when I took over that dumpster fire but I could be wrong.
              bad gamble with dan.

Comment

bad gamble with dan.
                What did you give Dan again?

Oh and I'll trade him to you... For the right price!

Comment

I got dieng and gave up something and a top 3 protected pick that fell to 4th or 5th, my largesse is large.

Comment

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...ague-s5/page76

Biyombo, Miek's 2019 pick and Cody's 2018 pick (top 3 protected).
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I believe I had traded my 2016 pick to Apollo for Dieng originally.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...ague-s5/page76

Biyombo, Miek's 2019 pick and Cody's 2018 pick (top 3 protected).
                        That was game changing.

Comment

That was game changing.
                          yeah, i didn't like it. the next day thibidou banished him to some far off dimension that taj gibson doesn't exist in, and then the friggin balls fall on the cody pick out of the top 3. a bad trade for the good guys

Comment

...a bad trade for the good guys
                            No one here but two remember the names of the scrubs you got when you gave Bam away to Mr. Skywalker. (I’d be remiss to not to admit doing the exact same self-misgiving were it not for our Commissioner standing up for himself, which in it of itself resulted in you getting another subsequent punch in the gut).

Bruised, beaten-up and battered: When Miek makes trades he always gets abused. A series of real-life stories based on recent fantasy sport events.
                            RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

No one here but two remember the names of the scrubs you got when you gave Bam away to Mr. Skywalker. (I’d be remiss to not to admit doing the exact same self-misgiving were it not for our Commissioner standing up for himself, which in it of itself resulted in you getting another subsequent punch in the gut).

Bruised, beaten-up and battered: When Miek makes trades he always gets abused. A series of real-life stories based on recent fantasy sport events.
                              Lol, I eat because I trade, I trade because I eat.

Comment

• Last night:

17 points, 15 boards, 5 blocks, 2 steals and 1 assist.

Isaiah Hartenstien, 21 years old. Hot damn. We have something here.

Comment

Working...
                                X