No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game planetmars ! I had a huge lead going into the weekend and my team completely unraveled, managed to sneak out with the one-cat win. I'll take it, though, they don't ask how, just how many.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Joey going for the record of most ties in a season! Crazy that we've had 10 ties this year through 12 weeks of action.
      Seriously. Was wondering what the record was for that. Lol Was curious to see if they ranked Realizars 6 wins over my 5 wins; or my 5 losses over his 6 losses ... they value his win more apparently.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Seriously. Was wondering what the record was for that. Lol Was curious to see if they ranked Realizars 6 wins over my 5 wins; or my 5 losses over his 6 losses ... they value his win more apparently.
        Tie goes to the winner, I guess?
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Good game planetmars ! I had a huge lead going into the weekend and my team completely unraveled, managed to sneak out with the one-cat win. I'll take it, though, they don't ask how, just how many.
          Yeah I was surprised it got so close.. a few more blocks, or a better showing at the free throw line and I would have had the upset.

I've been going through a gauntlet of teams.. 5 losses in a row now. Need to try and right the ship somehow. WJF has had a rough year but he's got a really good team. Going to be another tough one this week.

Comment

Tie goes to the winner, I guess?
            Ya, so we're both sitting at .500 win percentage, but he's at 6 wins, and I'm only at 5, so he got 7th place and I'm now in 8th.

Comment

Ya, so we're both sitting at .500 win percentage, but he's at 6 wins, and I'm only at 5, so he got 7th place and I'm now in 8th.
              Have you played each other yet, is it a head to head tie breaker, perhaps, rather than a differentiation between 5-5-2 and 6-6?
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Tough match up again this week. If I win it I think it will be a close win.
                My team isn’t very good. You can stand to afford having coaches load manage a few players. You’re going to win and it won’t be as close as you think.
                RR OG

Comment

This doesn't exactly clarify matters but:
                  Best regular season record vs. opponent wins

This tiebreaker setting differs depending on the league's scoring type.
                  • Head-to-Head - For Fantasy Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey the tiebreaker goes to the team with the most stat category wins, not overall matchup wins and losses. In Fantasy Football the tiebreaker is awarded to the team with the best overall matchup winning percentage against opponent during the regular season.
                  • Head-to-Head One win and points - Tiebreaker is awarded to the team with the best overall matchup winning percentage against opponent during the regular season.
                  https://help.yahoo.com/kb/basketball...y-sln6539.html
                  You have the best overall match up winning percentage against Ballswin and so while they don't state it, in H2H - One Win based on what we're seeing: 1-2-0 record > 0-1-2 record.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

My team isn’t very good. You can stand to afford having coaches load manage a few players. You’re going to win and it won’t be as close as you think.
                    I mean it looks like you have a significant man advantage but what do I know. Good luck and I hope you are incredibly accurate here!

Comment

Good week Mack North. I'll gladly take the close win against the champ.
                      Good win by you, Creed. Your top-end talent is a lot to deal with, my guys weren't balling out this week.

Comment

• I expect Giannis, Luka, Jimmy and Ben to totally ball out every single game. I think the difference maker was my two end of the bench centers in Dwight and Harty both filling up the boards and blocks stat cats this last week. I mean they had more combined blocks than some full teams in this league. Superman and the Boy Wonder saved my ass. lol

Comment

Have you played each other yet, is it a head to head tie breaker, perhaps, rather than a differentiation between 5-5-2 and 6-6?
                          I won our matchup, so best I can gather is as Apollo stated above, that it seems that a 1-2-0 record > 0-1-2 record.

Comment

I mean it looks like you have a significant man advantage but what do I know. Good luck and I hope you are incredibly accurate here!

I see now what you mean: You having five players out all week with the injury bug is a most generous gift graciously bestowed to me by the fickle reigning RR fantasy sport Gods: Lords ruling over our Dynasty League worlds; blessed be thy BALLSWIN.
                            RR OG

Comment

I won our matchup, so best I can gather is as Apollo stated above, that it seems that a 1-2-0 record > 0-1-2 record.
                              It don’t matter who you beat with how many wins; it’s only week 13 so team records ain’t a thing.
                              RR OG

Comment

• Hey Tucas, I’m sorry not sorry for beating you pretty good yesterday for the win. Good luck scouting college basketball.

RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X