RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

I see now what you mean: You having five players out all week with the injury bug is a most generous gift graciously bestowed to me by the fickle reigning RR fantasy sport Gods: Lords ruling over our Dynasty League worlds; blessed be thy BALLSWIN.
    Indeed you're pretty fortunate with the mixture of injuries and my roster generally having a light week in the schedule. 14 game advantage unless some of my guys get back. I'm still hoping for a W but the stage is set for you to steal one.

Comment

• Some random information about tie games:

Skywalker holds the record for most tie games in a season, with 3.

Last year, we only had ONE tie game for the whole league all season.

We have 5 already this year, which is equal to the last 3 seasons combined, and is tied for the most in a season ever.

Comment

My team isn’t very good.
        If only you had realized that before you traded away your draft pick earlier in the season.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Indeed you're pretty fortunate with the mixture of injuries and my roster generally having a light week in the schedule. 14 game advantage unless some of my guys get back. I'm still hoping for a W but the stage is set for you to steal one.
          AD is out with the injury bug; Damion Lee is locked-out tonight by the GSW; and, I’m carrying a season long Celtics paperweight named Carson Edwards.

I like your chances of beating me very much.

Reigning RR fantasy sports Gods: Why did you giveth me one day and than taketh from me the next?
          RR OG

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

If only you had realized that before you traded away your draft pick earlier in the season.
            I’m not here for a fantasyland trophy; I’m just here to cause a disturbance. I’m an 8th seed for life bitch! Hell, I’ve been fucking y’all to death since I started giving your moms VDs before your kids were born; I’ve been giving it and getting it where the wind blows warm and the sun don’t shine since Day 1. Now step aside, Shitsquat; your little momma wants a ride on the big-horse!
            Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue Jan 14, 2020, 10:23 AM.
            RR OG

Comment

AD is out with the injury bug; Damion Lee is locked-out tonight by the GSW; and, I’m carrying a season long Celtics paperweight named Carson Edwards.

I like your chances of beating me very much.

Reigning RR fantasy sports Gods: Why did you giveth me one day and than taketh from me the next?
              Fortune favors the bold but there are limits and 4 years to Carson Edwards was out of bounds. lol

I hope Davis misses one more game... Because the Lakers need to be careful and all that good stuff. Dwight can hold it down while Davis gets better.

Comment

• I dont know how to embed the tweet, but this Fox hesitation move is hilarious. Fakes 2 Magic defenders away from the basket
                https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1216953244477460480

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• HTML Code:
                  [tweet]link[/tweet]

Comment

I’m not here for a fantasyland trophy; I’m just here to cause a disturbance. I’m an 8th seed for life bitch! Hell, I’ve been fucking y’all to death since I started giving your moms VDs before your kids were born; I’ve been giving it and getting it where the wind blows warm and the sun don’t shine since Day 1. Now step aside, Shitsquat; your little momma wants a ride on the big-horse!
                    Yawn. Wake me when it's playoffs

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Yawn. Wake me when it's playoffs
                      That’s the spirit!
                      RR OG

Comment

lol, the brain will tell itself anything to not say "i am a loser"

Comment

• About 6 weeks til the trade deadline. I wonder if/when we'll start to see some action?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            About 6 weeks til the trade deadline. I wonder if/when we'll start to see some action?
                            Got some trade offers already for Hartenstien. He's a total stud, I get it.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Got some trade offers already for Hartenstien. He's a total stud, I get it.
                              You are the king of picking up WW scrubs and pawning them off on people after they have a couple good games before fading into oblivion. I wonder if those owners/gm's are aware of his stats with Capela vs without Capela.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

You are the king of picking up WW scrubs and pawning them off on people after they have a couple good games before fading into oblivion. I wonder if those owners/gm's are aware of his stats with Capela vs without Capela.
                                But Harty is a machine.

Regular 21 year old, 7'0", 250lbs pure talents don't post these kinds of numbers.
                                He's a special 21 year old, 7'0", 250lbs pure talent. D'Antoni, Harden, Westbrook and the Creeds all agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X