Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

But Harty is a machine.

Regular 21 year old, 7'0", 250lbs pure talents don't post these kinds of numbers.
    He's a special 21 year old, 7'0", 250lbs pure talent. D'Antoni, Harden, Westbrook and the Creeds all agree.
    If YOU say so

Comment

• Mike, James, Russ and yeah, I too, tend to agree that Hardy is special. I mean maybe the G-League Finals MVP at age 20 or his current per 36 of 15PPG, 13REB, 1 STL & 2 BLK at age 21 is skewing the matter? Perhaps its his remarkably above average production mark of 20.0 PER? Who knows these things? The key thing is we all agree that potential is pretty high. Capela wasn't having these sorts of games at 21, that's for sure...

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

lol, the brain will tell itself anything to not say "i am a loser"
        Spot on
        RR OG

Comment

Mike, James, Russ and yeah, I too, tend to agree that Hardy is special. I mean maybe the G-League Finals MVP at age 20 or his current per 36 of 15PPG, 13REB, 1 STL & 2 BLK at age 21 is skewing the matter? Perhaps its his remarkably above average production mark of 20.0 PER? Who knows these things? The key thing is we all agree that potential is pretty high. Capela wasn't having these sorts of games at 21, that's for sure...
          Capela's age 21 season per 36 was:
          13PPG, 12 REB, 1.4 STL, 2.4 BLK

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Capela's age 21 season per 36 was:
            13PPG, 12 REB, 1.4 STL, 2.4 BLK
            Did he drop 17pts, 15reb, 2stl & 5 blks in a game at 21 years old? I don't think so.

Comment

Did he drop 17pts, 15reb, 2stl & 5 blks in a game at 21 years old? I don't think so.
              Michael Carter-Williams dropped 22 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds and 9 steals in his first game if we wanna really delve into how unimpressive looking at one game in a career really seems

Comment

• al bundy once scored 4 touchdowns in a single game.

Comment

• Looks like the Hartenstein hype train about to derail
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    al bundy once scored 4 touchdowns in a single game.
                    This wins. Up there as best post ever. Lol

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

Michael Carter-Williams dropped 22 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds and 9 steals in his first game if we wanna really delve into how unimpressive looking at one game in a career really seems
                      The name of the game in dynasty for me anyway is finding the diamonds in the rough. I think you're paying for a two year deal on one who's sitting on the WW right now for instance.

Comment

• MCW was a case of good stats on a bad team and then never really improving; no range and no defense. Harty when given the chance puts up good stats on a good team and has improved by leaps and bounds. Its good to point out that stats don't mean everything because its true, context means a lot too.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Wed Jan 15, 2020, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

This wins. Up there as best post ever. Lol
                          I second this notion!

Comment

You're really gonna ride this one all the way out aren't ya?

Capela age 21 season games include:
                            13 points, 12 reb, 4 blocks in his 6th game of the year
                            16 points, 14 reb
                            13/10
                            18/11
                            17/10
                            14/11

Overall he had 10 double doubles that year in 35 starts. So yeah, I'd say Capela certainly did.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

16 points, 14 reb
                              13/10
                              18/11
                              17/10
                              14/11

Overall he had 10 double doubles that year in 35 starts. So yeah, I'd say Capela certainly did.
                              But Hartenstein killed it last night in his 4 minutes - he had 2 whole points AND an assist! Capela could never do that lol

Comment

16 points, 14 reb
                                13/10
                                18/11
                                17/10
                                14/11

I was wrong, Cap did post some good games as a 21 year old on the level of Hardy's game a few days back. Cap is what, an upside top 30 player now four years later? Just goes to show you where Hardy could be heading. Good point.
                                Mack North wrote: View Post

But Hartenstein killed it last night in his 4 minutes - he had 2 whole points AND an assist! Capela could never do that lol
                                Cap didn't have anyone in front of him on this level when he was 21. Hardy has flashed the upside but right now he's only going to get minutes if Cap misses time. That doesn't deny what he is, but it does show where he might go, especially for someone well known for having a strong work ethic... And hey, advanced stats don't usually lie and Hardy is an advanced stat boss; slightly better than 21 year old Cap and incredibly better than 21 year old MCW. Definitely too good to be sitting on the WW when he will soon get eligibility at the most difficult position to fill in fantasy.

Comment

Working...
                                X