No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another big shout out to Miekenstien , the Cap Master Extraordinaire. Those notes for the draft picks are on another level! LOL And with the back ups on back ups on back ups, we're archived out to wazoo!

Comment

• Also, don't forget that we have early games today! Everyone set your lineups NOW!!

Comment

• Lillard drops a cool 61/10/7 tonight. Good way to start the week
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Lillard drops a cool 61/10/7 tonight. Good way to start the week
          Just glad it was this week and not last week!
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Norman Powell ranked 3rd for last 30 days. 👀

Comment

• The Creeds are happy to welcome the starting SF for the Portland Trailblazers: Trevor Ariza. I'm fully expecting a fantasy recovery.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                The Creeds are happy to welcome the starting SF for the Portland Trailblazers: Trevor Ariza. I'm fully expecting a fantasy recovery.
                Countdown to somebody trading an actually useful player for Ariza starts now...
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

The Creeds are happy to welcome the starting SF for the Portland Trailblazers: Trevor Ariza. I'm fully expecting a fantasy recovery.
                  I was contemplating that player, but I'm not sure he's going to be able to bring enough. Went with my first ever favorite player's kid instead, THJ.

Comment

• Nice win koncept I did have a nice 6-1 lead early yesterday, so take that!

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Countdown to somebody trading an actually useful player for Ariza starts now...
                      I don't think you guys are being fair to the teams who do deals with me. Most of these teams have had good records in the past and will again in the future.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

I was contemplating that player, but I'm not sure he's going to be able to bring enough. Went with my first ever favorite player's kid instead, THJ.
                        Me either, he's a strong speculative add. THJ is too inconsistent and I couldn't afford his low efficiency right now... Which is why Ross is also out.

Comment

I don't think you guys are being fair to the teams who do deals with me. Most of these teams have had good records in the past and will again in the future.
                          -Masai Ujiri

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Nice win koncept I did have a nice 6-1 lead early yesterday, so take that!
                            Its only monday? you calling it in now? you're welcome to load manage your guys if you think this weeks blowouts already out of reach
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Good day gentlemen! I have a quick 'rules' question. I can't recall a situation like this happening before, so I don't have anything to go on. Even though it is a ways out, I wanted to know what was expected.

The situation: Of the 5 guys I have on 1 year deals, I can sign 3, leaving only 2 empty roster spots. This is a pickle, because I will have 4 draft picks in the 2020 rookie draft.

A) Do I have to sign fewer 1year guys to make room for incoming rookies? OR

B) Do I have to make trades and acquire expiring contracts to make roster spots available? OR

C) Can I sign the one year guys I want to keep, draft all 4 rookies, and then decide who gets cut before years are declared? (I am assuming I'd just take the cap hit, unless I use my amnesty)

Thanks for the help/input/clarification here guys!

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it is C. Your roster count doesn't matter in the off-season until September 1st.

Comment

Working...
                                X