RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post

The league is rigged for me to win it all this year. No other possible explanation.
    Image result for this is bull crap gif

But seriously, how do you get 20 more games than me this week? Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Image result for this is bull crap gif

But seriously, how do you get 20 more games than me this week? Lol
      I'm guessing that your guys have "INJ" status and my guys are mostly "GTD" that my injured guys are still counted in my games while yours are not.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• so all is fine and dandy with the trades. nice nice. any chance we could push this one through commissioners?
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          fun fact of the day: Bojan Bogdanovic and Bogdan Bogdanovic are not brothers, infact they're not related at all. That last name is like the Smith of Eastern Europe apparently.
          Lol Sir James Ballswin Bogdanovic-Singh-Chen-Lee-Smith (Realizar), Esq.
          RR OG

Comment

• couldn't have said it better myself.
            in masai we trust

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

The league is rigged for me to win it all this year. No other possible explanation.
              end of season standings dont count! in the words of my guy draymond "there are 82 game players and then there are 16 game players"
              in masai we trust

Comment

end of season standings dont count! in the words of my guy draymond "there are 82 game players and then there are 16 game players"
                I've already clinched my playoff spot so you wont get an argument from me

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• that's all the trash talk i got. your teams pretty scary. i think a lot of these playoff matchups will come down to health and whoever got the best bogdanovic
                  in masai we trust

Comment

that's all the trash talk i got. your teams pretty scary. i think a lot of these playoff matchups will come down to health and whoever got the best bogdanovic
                    Agree on the health but Lol on the Bogdanovic. Good thing they are a dime a dozen in Europe. I may have to hire a scout or trainer from the Boganovic empire.

Comment

• I would like to move Rozier sooner rather than later if there is interest out there. Looking for something to help me in the future. Rozier has a 1 year contract and my cap is at 40

Comment

There ain’t never been a championship team with 16-game players. Don’t listen to Draymond.
                        RR OG

Comment

• marcus morris available for a future pick

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            marcus morris available for a future pick
                            Marcus Morris will be available in next season’s FA auction.
                            RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Marcus Morris will be available in next season’s FA auction.
                              not if he isn't traded by deadline day

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                marcus morris available for a future pick
                                Good luck. The #MeToo movement about to have their way with him!

If you get a pick for the Morris sister I will crown you Executive Of The Year.

Comment

Working...
                                X