water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• https://youtu.be/KmwfM_6DxkQ
      in masai we trust

Comment

• gonna be a player

Comment

• His numbers are good this year. He’d prob warrant a late first rounder in this years class, depends who’s going all in
          in masai we trust

Comment

• Well Apollo’s not here but the rankings must go on! I ran our rosters through my internal calculator

rank 1 team konceptdonovic 110%
            rank 2 team miekenstein 100% (Marcus Morris)
            rank 3 team tucasses 105% (obtained a stellar pick and Caris Levert)
            rank 4 Axel 99%
            rank 5 Apollo 96% (gained Ariza but lost the goat Harte Stein)
            rank 6 Realizar 95% (about 20 more waiver adds from pure contention, trash talk game strong)
            rank 7 DanH 90%
            rank 8 Joey 90%
            rank 9 Mack north 95% (don’t forget the champ)
            rank 10 007 89% (just too many injuries)
            rank 11 skywalker 75% chance of getting 100% of joeys 50% chance pick of swapping if you carry the 1 on 70% chance of tucas hitting the lottery if 100% tank effort given
            the rest 15% odds lotto bound pick hoarders.

in masai we trust

Comment

• The league is so fun, but I think my favourite bit is turning randoms into legends.

Hahaha. Morris.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                Well Apollo’s not here but the rankings must go on! I ran our rosters through my internal calculator

rank 4 Axel 99%
                rank 6 Realizar 95% (about 20 more waiver adds from pure contention, trash talk game strong)
                rank 7 DanH 90%
                rank 8 Joey 90%
                rank 11 skywalker 75% chance of getting 100% of joeys 50% chance pick of swapping if you carry the 1 on 70% chance of tucas hitting the lottery if 100% tank effort given
                Axel’s ranked so obnoxiously none of us care that he’s been starring at his sundial all week waiting foe Wharton Willy to wake up and yawn to get him to go back to his sleep. Well, I say fuck y’all to death cuz I think Axel’s really smart and really funny! Don’t abstain from your lip servicing duties Axel cuz you know I’m your daddy and that your daddy takes real good care of his bottom Bishop.
                Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Fri Jan 31, 2020, 03:07 PM.
                RR OG

Comment

Well Apollo’s not here but the rankings must go on! I ran our rosters through my internal calculator

rank 4 Axel 99%
                  rank 7 DanH 90%
                  rank 8 Joey 90%

#WeTheOther

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Axel’s ranked so obnoxiously none of us care that he’s been starring at his sundial all week waiting foe Wharton Willy to wake up and yawn to get him to go back to his sleep. Well, I say fuck y’all to death cuz I think Axel’s really smart and really funny! Don’t abstain from your lip servicing duties Axel cuz you know I’m your daddy and that your daddy takes real good care of his bottom Bishop.
                    Can anyone translate this for me?
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Can anyone translate this for me?
                      He loves you, and wants you to win the championship this year, as you are his seed.

Comment

• I’m merely trying to motivate. I didn’t mention the coach even though he’s beaten me and now Apollo. He hasn’t posted since Chauncey Billups was in the league ! These rankings also take personal hype into calculations.
                        in masai we trust

Comment

rank 4 Axel 99%
                          rank 7 DanH 90%
                          rank 8 Joey 90%

Fake news. Rank 3 even has a higher percent score than rank 2.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• What can I say we both won our recent trades. The Stats don’t lie
                            in masai we trust

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

He loves you, and wants you to win the championship this year, as you are his seed.
                              LOL! Miek, you’re a funny dude!
                              RR OG

Comment

• I go sailing through the Carribean for one week and what the fuck happens? WJF beats the boys by a single trey and now Coach is working them over on the ropes? Enough is enough. I may not be entirely sober here waiting on my plane but I can say with great certainty the Creeds are going to pull out of this little nosedive starting now.

Comment

Working...
                                X