RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Something does look off. I think Dan should be around fourth.
    Fifth had Yahoo! set my lineup that Monday like I pressed the button twice.

Comment

• Nice win Coach, that was a big one that pulled you ahead by a game for 8th seed.

Now on to someone who's team is just as banged up as mine.

Comment

Nice win Coach, that was a big one that pulled you ahead by a game for 8th seed.

Now on to someone who's team is just as banged up as mine.
        Three losses in a row? Ouch
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I feel no pain and by the time the playoffs roll around neither will my team. They'll be ready to roll.

Comment

• jordan bell just got more valuable

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              jordan bell just got more valuable
              So too did Hartenstien. Kid has large potential and were I not trying to overcome big injuries I'd have hung on to him.

Comment

• it's good for me that justice has been injured all year near enough, but i am positive his doctor is saying he needs a backiotomy

Comment

it's good for me that justice has been injured all year near enough, but i am positive his doctor is saying he needs a backiotomy
                  "No timetable", some of the worst words anyone can read when playing these games. I would not be shocked if he's traded tomorrow. Maybe to San Antonio. Just speculation... I figured he was a pretty good looking breakout candidate over the summer.

Comment

So too did Hartenstien. Kid has large potential and were I not trying to overcome big injuries I'd have hung on to him.
                    Hartenstein has been getting DNP-CD while Capella has been out with a heel. This trade might not change that.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Hartenstein has been getting DNP-CD while Capella has been out with a heel. This trade might not change that.
                      Let's say you're right. This league does not end after week 24 and there is much more room for a 21 year old center with his skills to carve out an ever growing role. He's a fine prospect.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Fartenstein has been getting DNP-CD while Capella has been out with a heel. This trade might not change that.
                        Haha you said Fartenstein

Comment

• Be careful you don't Shartenstein.

Comment

• Welcome to the club Malik Beasley and may you start the rest of the year in Minny. Fingers crossed on Jimmy. I'd love to be lucky enough to get through a season without multiple major injuries to elite stars.

Comment

• what's that?
                              oh just a 30/20/10 triple double from the kidder.

Comment

what's that?
                                oh just a 30/20/10 triple double from the kidder.
                                Who's that now?

Comment

Working...
                                X