Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Fake News Standings.

Comment

• Pretty wild that Wilt conference has all but 2 playoff teams right now. Once I get in that'll be a bit more balanced at 3.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Pretty wild that Wilt conference has all but 2 playoff teams right now. Once I get in that'll be a bit more balanced at 3.
        Apollo 7-1 in his division, 4-4 out-of-Conference

Wilt Rules, His Airness Drools.

Comment

• There's been six ties this season? That feels like a lot
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            There's been six ties this season? That feels like a lot
            Most ever in a season.

Comment

Most ever in a season.
              Are you the first to have two in a season?
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I'll take that win over Apollo. Whether he was banged up or not, I need all the wins I can get. Lol You'll be fine I'm sure Apollo.
                I'm a little late getting in here but nice win.

In other news, interesting trade the other day. I think there's a clear winner but I've been known to be wrong from time to time.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Wanted: Fake News Standings.
                  lol I missed posting the truth last week. I'll get out this week's some time today. You sure you can handle it?

Comment

• Capture.JPG

Week 17 Movement:
                    (=) Axel
                    (=) Apollo (-1%)
                    (=) 007 (-4%)
                    ​(=) Koncept (+1%)
                    (=) DanH (+3%)
                    ​​​​​(=) WJF (-2%)
                    (=) Realizar (-5%)
                    (*) Joey
                    Falling out...
                    • (-2) Mack (-5%)

Also of note:
                    • Mars takes a large 8% step backward. The rankings only consider this season and so this isn't a dynasty indictment of the trade.
                    • Tucas take a large 5% step forward, pulling him even with drizz & Mack. He'll likely need to run the table to get into the playoffs though as I'm guessing 10 wins is the minimum to get an invite to the dance.
                    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Feb 11, 2020, 11:40 AM. Reason: Typo.

Comment

• Hahaha good ol Fake News Standings. I can very well go 3-1 the rest of the way, finish #3 and see what happens in the playoffs, but these yahoos have me 10th. Always good for weekly laugh. Thanks, Apollo!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Hahaha good ol Fake News Standings. I can very well go 3-1 the rest of the way, finish #3 and see what happens in the playoffs, but these yahoos have me 10th. Always good for weekly laugh. Thanks, Apollo!
                        What it means is they think you're the 10th most likely team to win the chip this year. If you don't win then they're right but of course this is based on maybe a dozen people's individual player rankings and as of how things stand right now this week. A lot can happen. I hope a lot does happen and this injury bug the Creeds have endured spreads like the flu!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

What it means is they think you're the 10th most likely team to win the chip this year. If you don't win then they're right but of course this is based on maybe a dozen people's individual player rankings and as of how things stand right now this week. A lot can happen. I hope a lot does happen and this injury bug the Creeds have endured spreads like the flu!
                          Oh I realize they're placing me 10th in odds to win the chip, just think they're ridiculous to think that and we'll #ProveEm once again.

Comment

• bet on yourself, or bet on bogdanovic. the choice is yours, I've made mine.

you can't teach hype.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne4P...&frags=pl%2Cwn

edit: i don't know how to hyperlink.
                            Last edited by koncept; Wed Feb 12, 2020, 02:26 AM.
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I think you're hyping the wrong guy given the circumstances of where your team is and who his market would be for a soon to be 31 year old. Now Bodgan Bogdanovic, that's the Bogdanovic you can trust to produce quality numbers for the next half decade or so!

Comment

• Last time I checked the circumstances my team was above youre in the standings! Heyo!

also Bogdan is 27 haha. No market needed. I’m all in. Rosters full anyways no need for picks
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X