No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars you need to reset your lineups since you just made a pickup! Might be too late for tonight though.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      planetmars you need to reset your lineups since you just made a pickup! Might be too late for tonight though.
      Ah crap.. totally unintentional. Although it would have probably hurt me more to have Bembry in the line up.. he sort of sucks lol.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Ah crap.. totally unintentional. Although it would have probably hurt me more to have Bembry in the line up.. he sort of sucks lol.
        I didn't think it was intentional, more just wanted to make sure we had an even fight. Lol

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          Last time I checked the circumstances my team was above youre in the standings! Heyo!

also Bogdan is 27 haha. No market needed. I’m all in. Rosters full anyways no need for picks
          Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Just letting us all know that Bojan is playing well just because. Thanks for that!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Just letting us all know that Bojan is playing well just because. Thanks for that!
            Holster your weapon! there’s no greasy used car salesman pitch going on here
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Fultz has now gone 2.5 games, and 20 assists, without a single Turnover.
              Love this kids game more and more. Magic got an absolute steal in Fultz.

The 76ers must be kicking themselves, because he is exactly the player they need. Not to mention shooting 35% from 3 in that same span. Not spectacular, but it's still better than Simmons, and even further from the "Biggest Bust of All Time" that people were floating just a few months ago.

Comment

• I will be leaving for Cayo Coco tomorrow and drunk for the next 7 days. All trade requests will be ignored until I sober up, hopefully sometime before the end of the month. Enjoy the all-star break
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post

Holster your weapon! there’s no greasy used car salesman pitch going on here
                  That’s some good sass!
                  RR OG

Comment

• Looking for a couple pieces to complete my lineup for the stretch drive in exchange for John Wall and Blake Griffin. You will be mad AF when they return to all-star form next season and you decided not to pull the trigger. Send in you realistic offers and you will be heard from.

Comment

• Capture.JPG
                      Week 18 Movement:
                      (=) Axel
                      (=) Apollo (-2%)
                      (=) 007 (-1%)
                      (+1) DanH (+3%)
                      ​(-1) Koncept
                      (+1) Realizar
                      ​​​​​(=) WJF (-7%)
                      (*) Tucas

Falling out...
                      (-1) Joey (-1%)

Tucas makes his top eight debut and currently is leading Dan in Week 17/18. He does have a path to the playoffs if he runs the table. He has koncept & 007 still on tap. It won't be easy.

Comment

• Five days until the trade deadline passes. It's been quiet lately but multiple sources suggest that things are brewing.

Comment

• i woke up this morning, and there was a weird smell in the house. i hadn't smelled it since i thought if i put my feet over the sides of the bed, the underbed world could grab them easier, and i remembered it was fear. come down to the computer, and the imperials are a proper number 12 on the power rankings. and you guys know i am almost top ten now.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            i woke up this morning, and there was a weird smell in the house. i hadn't smelled it since i thought if i put my feet over the sides of the bed, the underbed world could grab them easier, and i remembered it was fear. come down to the computer, and the imperials are a proper number 12 on the power rankings. and you guys know i am almost top ten now.

Mack can run but he cannot hide from the Imperials.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Tucas makes his top eight debut and currently is leading Dan in Week 17/18. He does have a path to the playoffs if he runs the table. He has koncept & 007 still on tap. It won't be easy.
                              Don't worry Coach, Tucas' run of the table will end before it begins. Plenty of basketball left this weekend.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JJ Redick, Evan Fournier, Rose and Conley are all still available before our deadline

Comment

Working...
                                X