RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Is the trade deadline tonight at 11:59:59pm EST or is it tomorrow night same time?
    26th is the last day to trade players. So you still have tomorrow.

And I was trying to figure out why we set it so early this year .. wasn't it usually in March?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

26th is the last day to trade players. So you still have tomorrow.

And I was trying to figure out why we set it so early this year .. wasn't it usually in March?
      Thanks. Season started early this year, so I assume that's why. We've got less than 3 full weeks of regular season left now, so it's not exactly early lol

Comment

• Tick, tick, tick. Here comes the trade deadline and not a single trade so far. Looks to be a boring deadline.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Tick, tick, tick. Here comes the trade deadline and not a single trade so far. Looks to be a boring deadline.
          I've offered everyone the bargain of the century, and nothing.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

I've offered everyone the bargain of the century, and nothing.
            I've got 2 All-Stars on the block and pretty much nothing. Making things a little tougher is having so many teams over the cap... still, I don't know what the teams in the bottom portion of the standings are waiting on. Trust The Process I guess?

Comment

• The market seems pretty dry. Like you said, most are capped... But also we're three weeks out from the playoffs and some don't want to jeopardize those lottery balls. lol

I have a few things brewing though. Lots of interest in my one year vets. Not sure what to do. Will Ben Simmons be back?
              Edit:
              I suppose I should point out that since going to Minny, Beasley is ranked 57th, averaging 23PPG, 5.5REB, 1.5AST and 4 3PTM with solid %'s... A pretty damn good pick up and potentially an X factor for the playoffs.
              Last edited by Apollo; Wed Feb 26, 2020, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• I've got cap years and assets and haven't received a single offer! I've let a few people know who I'm interested in. Might send out an offer or two tonight, but ya, I thought there'd be more activity as well.

Comment

• Well, if anyone's interested, I might be willing to move guys like Culver or Bamba for more immediate impact guys if anyone wants to take a swing on lotto talent. No particular rush on either though.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Bonus of nobody willing to trade for Wall and BG is that I'm stacked once again for next season.

Comment

• Sent some last minute offers yet. Still looking to switch things up. No ones untouchable

Comment

• Smh all these offers going to expire without anyone even seeing them

Comment

• Capture.JPG
                          Week 19 Movement:
                          (=) Axel
                          (=) Apollo (+1%)
                          (=) 007 (+1%)
                          (=) DanH (+1%)
                          ​(=) Koncept
                          (=) Realizar (-1%)
                          ​​​​​(=) WJF (+1%)
                          (=) Tucas(+1%)

Comment

• Worst. Trade. Deadline. Ever.
                            Image result for comicbook store guy

Comment

• Lol the day after the trade deadline it’s announced that Oubre has a torn meniscus. Looks like he’ll miss the playoffs for the second straight year
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Lol the day after the trade deadline it’s announced that Oubre has a torn meniscus. Looks like he’ll miss the playoffs for the second straight year
                                Man, and he's been playing really well this year too ... not sure I've seen someone dunk on EVERYBODY like he has been this year. Tough loss. Let's chat in the Off-Season. I'll take his injury prone ass off your hands for free.

Comment

Working...
                                X