No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a simple math formula. It's not looking at the standings and its all in good fun. No need to have team envy or anything...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

How are teams that are not even going to be in the playoffs have a better shot at winning the chip than I do? I'm in 3rd fucking place lol
      Obviously it's a pretty weak claim to 3rd.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Its a simple math formula. It's not looking at the standings and its all in good fun. No need to have team envy or anything...
        Well I think it's a silly formula! But hey, keep posting and giving yourselves false hope 😄 It is pretty funny.

Comment

• one does not question the rankings!

Mack North just dropped to 40%!

sorry what was that!? unfair rankings? live update 39%....38%...
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Obviously it's a pretty weak claim to 3rd.
            It really is... but what does that say about our league as a whole? 😞 #DebbieDownerDay this DST has dampened my week 🤣

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
              one does not question the rankings!

Mack north just dropped to 40%!

Sorry what was that!? Unfair rankings? Live update 39%....38%...
              LOL Read that in his voice:

Comment

one does not question the rankings!

Mack North just dropped to 40%!

sorry what was that!? unfair rankings? live update 39%....38%...
                Gee, I sometimes forget how sensitive you and Mack are. I'm sorry fellas. Next ranking I'll black your names out. LOL!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Gee, I sometimes forget how sensitive you and Mack are. I'm sorry fellas. Next ranking I'll black your names out. LOL!
                  Everything tastes better with some salt. Just sprinlkin' ya!

Comment

• no rank for you!
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Morant may have had a few more points, but I think on the whole, Fultz actually outplayed Morant tonight ... and got his team the win.

Morant as the 2nd best young PG prospect in the game did a commendable job. But Fultz boys ... I'm tellin ya.

Comment

• Despite jedi prejudice, traitorous rebels, and almost dying, the emperor and the mighty galactic imperials are going to prevail over the filthy skywalkers.

Comment

no rank for you!

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            Despite jedi prejudice, traitorous rebels, and almost dying, the emperor and the mighty galactic imperials are going to prevail over the filthy skywalkers.
                            Wait, this doesn't even make sense... Oh wait, there's a novel now to fill in the plethora of plot holes and... You're really a clone? Carry on.

Comment

• Zion is the best thing to happen to Lonzo Ball ... dude has looked really good since Zion came on board. Some of those alley-oop passes are amazing.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Zion is the best thing to happen to Lonzo Ball ... dude has looked really good since Zion came on board. Some of those alley-oop passes are amazing.
                                Lonzo is the best thing to happen to Zion ... Some of those alley-oop passes are amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X