RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post

Rumblings out of Team Axel's camp indicate that he was getting smacked around by Team DanH and set all this up to avoid that shellacking going in the record books.
    Ha. Do you worry about the scurrying of ants?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

So tell us how the draft works if Axel turns out to be a basketball prophet. Looks to me that multiple teams have a claim to that last seat at the kids table.

Comment

• Anyone else checked their Yahoo app each of the last 2 days only to see PPD for every game and instantly remember how bad things suck right now?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Anyone else checked their Yahoo app each of the last 2 days only to see PPD for every game and instantly remember how bad things suck right now?
          yes. i hate now. gaping tv hole in my evenings now.

edit add: am i going to get a win this week? are current scores the weeks scores?
          Last edited by Miekenstien; Fri Mar 13, 2020, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Damn, Planetmars is up 8-1 on Apollo...wonder if there's enough time left for a comeback
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              Damn, Planetmars is up 8-1 on Apollo...wonder if there's enough time left for a comeback
              I thought my team was strong enough to overcome a global emergency.

​​​​​I need to do some tweaks in the offseason.

Good game Mars.

Comment

• This is bullcrap, I was going to pull out that W! Now I'm stuck at 2-6.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  This is bullcrap, I was going to pull out that W! Now I'm stuck at 2-6.
                  My team stats on the season ranked
                  FG% T-1st
                  FT% 14th
                  3PM 1st
                  PTS 1st
                  REB 1st
                  AST 1st
                  ST 2nd
                  BLK 1st
                  TO 16th

and now the lasting image on Yahoo is trailing Dan 2 - 7...
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Can't spell Axel without the "L"!

I wonder how long it's going to be before the powers that be let us know what's going to happen with the season... I just opened my Yahoo app again by force of habit

Comment

• And for the 2nd season in the row, James Harden finished as the #1 ranked player in Fantasy. For all I gave up, it's hard to say Harden hasn't done his part. Lol

Comment

• Update on Yahoo Fantasy Basketball leagues following NBA suspending season amid coronavirus pandemic

Yahoo Sports Fantasy Staff
                        Yahoo Sports March 13, 2020, 10:33 pm

After reviewing all options for full-season fantasy basketball in the aftermath of the NBA suspending the 2019-20 season amid the coronavirus pandemic, here’s how we’re updating leagues while we wait for a definitive answer on when/if games are going to be played.

For Head-to-Head Leagues:
                        We’re extending the current game week (21 of the season) by 28 days, so the week goes from March 9 to April 12. All future game weeks have been extended by 28 days.
                        https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/...010327349.html

Last edited by Apollo; Sun Mar 15, 2020, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Everyone staying home and staying healthy? I just started work-from-home today, it's pretty lax

I can't see the NBA season continuing after all this is said and done... it's not going to slow down anytime soon.

Will this create confusion for contracts? Do they all expire as normal once the season is officially done or cancelled?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Everyone staying home and staying healthy? I just started work-from-home today, it's pretty lax

I can't see the NBA season continuing after all this is said and done... it's not going to slow down anytime soon.

Will this create confusion for contracts? Do they all expire as normal once the season is officially done or cancelled?

Be safe!!

Comment

• Yeah, with the way North America has handled the situation so far, there's no way the NBA is coming back in the next couple months. Just have to focus on getting next season up and running at the normal time I guess
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, with the way North America has handled the situation so far, there's no way the NBA is coming back in the next couple months. Just have to focus on getting next season up and running at the normal time I guess
                                2 year championship reign for the raps then.

i guessed just ending at what we have, and the best of 3s, or 5s for a playoffs. but some teams have played more than others, so i can also see them cancelling, using standings as they are and rolling the lottery as everything sits now.

Comment

Working...
                                X