Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well .. I'm bummed.

Comment

• I feel like the Portland Trailblazers in all of this ... I was obviously going to end up making the playoffs and making a long run, but now I won't be given the chance. Bull crap. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Well .. I'm bummed.
        Yeah, me too. At least we might, possibly get to watch another Raptors title run. It's a great time to audition for Giannis. He can have everything he has with the Bucks with the Raptors... Only, you know, just way better. It's like comparing an airplane toilet to a first class seat. He can still use the bathroom, he just doesn't need to live there! jk

Comment

• Congrats Axel on being this chump season’s chump champ! Big-up!

The go-kart racing and Cherry beach bumming season begins this weekend! BOH!
          RR OG

Comment

• That sucks for playoff potential teams who made all in moves. I'm okay with giving them an edge going into next season like more FAAB.

As for the draft.. looks like I have the 4th and 5th picks pre-lottery. In what looks like a potentially really sh!tty draft that will be very unpredictable. Can't wait!

Here is the pre-lottery draft order (I think):

1. Skywalker
            2. Miek
            3. jbml
            4. Planet Mars
            5. Planet Mars (via Tucas)
            6. WJF
            7. Miek (via Joey)
            8. Coach (via drizz)
            9. Coach
            10. jbml (via Realizer)
            11. DanH
            12. Miek (via Skywalker (via 007))
            13. jbml (via Apollo)
            14. Skywalker (via Mack North)
            15. Joey (via Koncept)
            16. Skywalker (via Axel)

I think I got that.. although the Joey/Koncept/Skywalker/Miek pick scenario is really messing me up and I might have gotten something wrong.

And this is just pre-lottery. There are other situations post-lottery that I'm not going to get into. My mind is already kind of messed up just navigating through the cap sheet.

Comment

• def a bit of a loss missing out on playoffs given the all in moves by me and other teams but on the bright side raps get a chance to defend the title and ill take that over any fantasy season.

giannis to toronto is still a possibility..... didn't Masai help out Gianni's at some point when he was a rookie recruit?
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                def a bit of a loss missing out on playoffs given the all in moves by me and other teams but on the bright side raps get a chance to defend the title and ill take that over any fantasy season.

giannis to toronto is still a possibility..... didn't Masai help out Gianni's at some point when he was a rookie recruit?
                I read an article the other day suggesting the Raptors going after Giannis is the worst kept secret in the NBA. Leaks don't typically come out of Toronto but maybe Masai learned a thing or two from LA in terms of strategic leaking. Pick your spots when you're gonna go, so to speak!

It's fun to own Giannis in this league but that goes up about 100 notches if he ends up in Toronto.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  That sucks for playoff potential teams who made all in moves. I'm okay with giving them an edge going into next season like more FAAB.

As for the draft.. looks like I have the 4th and 5th picks pre-lottery. In what looks like a potentially really sh!tty draft that will be very unpredictable. Can't wait!

Here is the pre-lottery draft order (I think):

1. Skywalker
                  2. Miek
                  3. jbml
                  4. Planet Mars
                  6. WJF
                  7. Miek (via Joey)
                  8. Coach (via drizz)
                  9. Coach
                  10. jbml (via Realizer)
                  11. DanH
                  12. Miek (via Skywalker (via 007))
                  13. jbml (via Apollo)
                  15. Joey (via Koncept)
                  16. Skywalker (via Axel)

I think I got that.. although the Joey/Koncept/Skywalker/Miek pick scenario is really messing me up and I might have gotten something wrong.

And this is just pre-lottery. There are other situations post-lottery that I'm not going to get into. My mind is already kind of messed up just navigating through the cap sheet.
                  Just wanted to add a few details to some of these picks. Miek has done a great job of keeping track of these things on the cap sheet page, but I wanted to add it here to make sure we are on the same page.

1. Skywalker
                  2. Miek
                  3. jbml
                  4. Planet Mars
                  6. WJF
                  7. *Skywalker (via Joey) - If Joey ends up in top 5, he gets to keep the 2020 pick, if he's outside the top 5, it belongs to skywalker
                  8. Coach (via drizz)
                  9. Coach
                  10. jbml (via Realizer) - JBML has the power to 'swap' picks with Skywalker post lottery sans skywalkers own pick.
                  11. DanH
                  12. Miek (via Skywalker (via 007)) - Miek can choose between the picks of 007, Mack's, or Axel. 007's 'should' be the best, but Mack's pick will be in the lottery as well.
                  13. jbml (via Apollo)
                  15. Joey (via Koncept)
                  16. Skywalker (via Axel)

Comment

• Ya, so .. about Miek ... I got a message from him saying he was done with the site and I should give his team away ... but I don't wanna ... I messaged him back and am hoping for a reply.

Comment

• if there were a time to go all in on that clippers style strategy the giannis sweepstakes would be the hand to play. I could only imagine
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Ya, so .. about Miek ... I got a message from him saying he was done with the site and I should give his team away ... but I don't wanna ... I messaged him back and am hoping for a reply.
                        Damn... bet it was that Politics thread!

FWIW Miekenstien , I hope you stick around, at least for this incredible Dynasty League. You're a key contributor to both the league and this site. Come back already!

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Axel doesn't consider this a chip, but I'll give him respeck where respeck is due. He had a great season leading up to the COVID disaster, as did a few others, it's just unfortunate we didn't get to see things play out as they should have have - with me being awarded the first B2B title.

Oh well, I guess all that's left to say is:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND DDDDD

SSTTTTIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! !

Bruce Buffer Introduces NASCAR Drivers Sunday | UFC

Comment

Ya, so .. about Miek ... I got a message from him saying he was done with the site and I should give his team away ... but I don't wanna ... I messaged him back and am hoping for a reply.
                            I hope he changes his mind and he stays and good on you for challenging him a little to think about it.

I'm sure everyone in the league feels the same way. It looked like his team was finally going to have Balls.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post

Just wanted to add a few details to some of these picks. Miek has done a great job of keeping track of these things on the cap sheet page, but I wanted to add it here to make sure we are on the same page.

1. Skywalker
                              2. Miek
                              3. jbml
                              4. Planet Mars
                              6. WJF
                              7. *Skywalker (via Joey) - If Joey ends up in top 5, he gets to keep the 2020 pick, if he's outside the top 5, it belongs to skywalker
                              8. Coach (via drizz)
                              9. Coach
                              10. jbml (via Realizer) - JBML has the power to 'swap' picks with Skywalker post lottery sans skywalkers own pick.
                              11. DanH
                              12. Miek (via Skywalker (via 007)) - Miek can choose between the picks of 007, Mack's, or Axel. 007's 'should' be the best, but Mack's pick will be in the lottery as well.
                              13. jbml (via Apollo)
                              15. Joey (via Koncept)
                              16. Skywalker (via Axel)

Thanks! I knew I screwed that up

Comment

Lots of guys in Dynasty that are only in RR for fantasy. Nothing wrong with that IMO. Hope he comes back too.

Comment

Working...
                                X