RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Just posting to say that I am here and reading stuff. I have no pick, so no real concern about draft for me. Joey, give me commish powers in Yahoo and let me know what you need help with.

In other news, I now work at home full time and will be for the future (I got a new job that technically is based out of Ottawa), so I should have more time to take care of the cap sheet moving forward.
    Done. Now get busy! What do I even pay you for?!

Comment

• Looks good to me.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Done. Now get busy! What do I even pay you for?!
        Excellent question
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Hey I'm in! Thanks Joey.
          as far as draft goes. We have 12 hr windows to pick and all those times are in eastern? I'm on the west coast and wont be able to access at work. Just trying to figure out if my times work for me
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            Hey I'm in! Thanks Joey.
            as far as draft goes. We have 12 hr windows to pick and all those times are in eastern? I'm on the west coast and wont be able to access at work. Just trying to figure out if my times work for me
            Most of the windows are 4 hours, only the night shift windows are longer.

I think your times are 9pm to 9am on evening of Sun 29th, and 5pm to 9pm on Tues 1st in your time, assuming you are 3 hours shifted from Ontario.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Most of the windows are 4 hours, only the night shift windows are longer.

I think your times are 9pm to 9am on evening of Sun 29th, and 5pm to 9pm on Tues 1st in your time, assuming you are 3 hours shifted from Ontario.
              Truuuue ... forgot about time zones ... Lol

Comment

• jbml ‘s pick window opens in like 24 hours. Exciting!
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Fantasy fantasy. Tried for the first time last season. Man it's a tough game to win!! Taking this season off I think, but maybe I'll try and get in on this next yr!

#KAWHI20211111111

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    jbml ‘s pick window opens in like 24 hours. Exciting!
                    His last check-in on RR was Aug 30 and he dropped out of our NFL Dynasty... I'm not certain we're going to see him.

I think a replacement owner might need to be considered or at least a plan in place for his pick.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Ya man, it's been the longest off-season we've ever had. Season 9. God damn. A part of me wanted to suggest using the extended break as a chance to do a full reset, or plan for one, and try and bring back a little parity, but don't imagine that'll happen. Lol
                      It would be good to get 10 seasons under our belt then consider this.

This must be "The Big Reset" I keep hearing about lol

Comment

• 9 years? I can't believe its been 9 seasons that's crazy.

BIG RESET!? This is a DYNASTY league not a redraft league. I had to slog through the trenches of RR Dynasty fantasy irrelevance for years to build my current dynasty of players in their prime. THE JOKICS THE NURKICS the discarded Balkans nobody trusted I took fliers on and The D Russells.. To reset it all now after all of this work, pffft. I think it'd be a waste.

I would say a lot of people have taken a break from logging in given how the season ended and what is currently going on. Hopefully we see JBML return.
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• So what happens if someone misses their pick window? Has that ever happened before?

jbml hasn't been around for awhile. Not sure if Coach is still active. I sent him a trade request via a private message but got no reply, so not sure.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

His last check-in on RR was Aug 30 and he dropped out of our NFL Dynasty... I'm not certain we're going to see him.

I think a replacement owner might need to be considered or at least a plan in place for his pick.
                            I'm available. I'd love to join.
                            Fantasy GM since '14.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              So what happens if someone misses their pick window? Has that ever happened before?

jbml hasn't been around for awhile. Not sure if Coach is still active. I sent him a trade request via a private message but got no reply, so not sure.
                              It's happened before. We'll wait and see for now. I'll send him a follow up email.

Comment

• If we're adding two new owners I'd like to do an 'expansion draft' of sorts to try and at balance at least these two out... but then is that fair to PlanetMars who just came in last year and took the stinkiest pile of them all ... Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X