• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the team boys!

Comment

• WJF is on the clock!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        With the 6th pick, the Planet Mars Invaders selects Onyeka Okongwu from the USC Trojans (and now Atlanta Hawks).

Ya, for me it was between Obi and Onyeka. Really like Big O's upside.

Comment

• Pick # Team Name Pick Window Notes / Pick
          1 jbml Sun. 29th 12am - 12 noon Anthony Edwards
          2 skywalker Sun. 29th 12 noon - 4pm Lamelo Ball
          3 Coach Sun. 29th 4pm - 8pm James Wiseman
          4 Joey Sun. 29th 8pm - 12am Obi Toppin
          5 bertarapsfan Mon. 30th 12am - 12 noon Killian Hayes
          6 planetmars Mon. 30th 12 noon - 4pm Onyeka Okongwu
          7 planetmars Mon. 30th 4pm - 8pm Tyrese Haliburton
          8 WJF Mon. 30th 8pm - 12am ON THE CLOCK
          9 Coach Tues. Dec 1st 12am - 12 noon
          10 jbml Tues 1st 12 noon - 4pm
          11 DanH Tues 1st 4pm - 8pm
          12 bertarapsfan Tues 1st 8pm - 12am
          13 jbml Wed. 2nd 12am - 12 noon
          14 skywalker Wed. 2nd 12 noon - 4pm
          15 tucas Wed. 2nd 4pm - 8pm
          16 skywalker Wed. 2nd 8pm - 12am
          And just like that we are WAY ahead of schedule. WJF has until tomorrow night to make his pick.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            newly relocated Berta Bisons
            Love it.

Also, solid pick. Hayes will be special I think.

Comment

With the 7th pick, the Planet Mars Invaders selects Tyrese Haliburton from the Iowa State Cyclones (and now Sacramento Kings).

Dang it, was really hoping he'd be there later in the draft.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I wanted a big and a guard with my two picks.. and the ideal scenario would be to nab both Hayes and Toppin. Or at least one of them. Okongwu and Haliburton were my backup plans at each spot.

A little worried that Okongwu will be buried a bit in Atlanta being behind Collins and Capela. But Haliburton should get some time on the court, especially since the Kings moved off of Bogdan.

The Kings are run by idiots though, so we'll see.

Comment

• Two more guys on my list and three people picking in front of me. Yeesh.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Two more guys on my list and three people picking in front of me. Yeesh.
                    If you're worried, send me a trade request Dan. I'll keep an eye on my messages today.
                    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                    ― John Wooden

Comment

I wanted a big and a guard with my two picks.. and the ideal scenario would be to nab both Hayes and Toppin. Or at least one of them. Okongwu and Haliburton were my backup plans at each spot.

A little worried that Okongwu will be buried a bit in Atlanta being behind Collins and Capela. But Haliburton should get some time on the court, especially since the Kings moved off of Bogdan.

The Kings are run by idiots though, so we'll see.
                      Ya, anyone going to the Kings, and Big O's situation in Atlanta behind too many bigs scared me off of them, but I really liked them.

The Knicks also scare the shit out of me, don't get me wrong, but I think their management is taking a turn, and Toppin has a drive in him to be great for his hometown team that you don't see too often.

... Feels weird rooting for a Knick though ...

Comment

• WJF did sign off on the Nov 29th start to the draft. And I have sent him a seperate email. Hopefully we hear from him shortly.

Comment

• so since I don't care about the draft....is Dec 6th the official re-sign deadline?
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            so since I don't care about the draft....is Dec 6th the official re-sign deadline?
                            It's the Keeper Deadline in Yahoo, so I guess technically yes, but we'll be a little flexible where possible.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

It's the Keeper Deadline in Yahoo, so I guess technically yes, but we'll be a little flexible where possible.
                              No flexibility required for me. I already know who, just need to enter the matrix to figure out the numbers.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Also, dont we need a new season thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X